L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hookups..I?m booty calling him...

Punky22

Greenlighter
I?ve googled the beezezus out of this all night and come up empty.. Why is the bloke I?ve been having casual sex with now leaving the booty calls entirely up to me? I?d understand if he started blowing me off and declining, but he?s keen every time to the point he drops whatever he?s doing to meet me at my place or his when I call...

You expected Google to have the answer? There's absolutely no way for anyone or anything on the internet to know the answer to this. My guess? He's banging other chicks and you're old news. Good news, but old nonetheless. The one thing in this world that you can set your watch to is that men always desire sex with new women.

You expected Google to have the answer? There's absolutely no way for anyone or anything on the internet to know the answer to this. My guess? He's banging other chicks and you're old news. Good news, but old nonetheless. The one thing in this world that you can set your watch to is that men always desire sex with new women.
Lol I did yes, google has never failed me for answers!

He is probably seeing others and he still likes the sex with you but you're just not a priority anymore. I'd suggest finding someone new.