Training Log A Day In The Life Log

Swim15

Bluelighter
Figured I'd start a new ongoing log since my previous 'prep for the Olympia' log no longer really applies a whole lot. I like having an online community to talk to although mostly just like having a place where I can go to look back on various aspects of diet/training/life at times for myself.

Goals: Want to work this coming summer primarily on-
1. Optimizing metabolic function (also in relationship to overall consistent conditioning)
2. Core strength and conditioning as I've neglected it
3. Some strength progression on lifts
4. Shoulder development

Current stats -
Age 24
Height 6'1
Weight 228lbs lean (guessing 8% although hard to tell with water flux)

Some current or most recent lifts -
Deadlift - 615x1, 585x3
Squat - 315x6-8 front squat
Bench - n/a on barbell

Barbell row 315x12
Tbar row 6 plates x6
Shoulder press 100x10
Dumbbell presses 120x6-8

Strength has never been a big factor for me although I do need to focus more on progressive overload and time under tension for some key muscle groups, namely shoulders and chest.

Current Drugs - oils every 3 days
250mg test e
150mg TPP
300mg tren e

Orals
100mg anavar per day
10mg superdrol per day
GW501516 10mg per day
Clenbuterol 50mcg +

Overall health
HGH 2.5iu
160mg Valsartan

Current Schedule -
Shoot Feb 17th
Shoot Feb 24th (target weight: 220-222)

Shoot protocol -
Start clen at 40mcg 5-10 days out and ramp up 10-20mcg per day.
Start HCTZ 12.5mg 4x per day 3 days out from each shoot

I'll be dropping the tren, superdrol, clen, and GW501516 after the shoot February 24th and may drop the anavar or keep it at 25mg per day.

Other daily supplements -
Fish oil 2x
Curcumin 2x
CoQ10 2x
Vitamin C 2x
R-ALA
Berberine
Zinc
Reversetrol
Magnesium
100 billion CFU probiotic
Oregano oil extract
Garlic extract
Natures plus gold vitamin
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
B-complex
St John's Wort
Saw palmetto

Just doin my thing! Here to log, discuss, and grow in all aspects of life!

Yeah between work and school right now, photos on here are about the last priority I've got :) they won't be in here but if I find some suitible ones where I can cover ink then I'll send some.

I know y'all just a bunch of homos that wanna whack to the gains lmao

I know y'all just a bunch of homos that wanna whack to the gains lmao

Shhh. *gets bottle of lotion ready*.
So for these photoshoots, how does it work? I know generally you gotta shell money out of pocket to build a portfolio to market yourself. But after that. Are you your own agent or do you have someone organize it for you? Do they pay for travel or is that on you? Just curious as I may try to begin my portfolio this summer

Good question. I've never paid any money to shoot because I didn't hold it as that high of a priority although I did trade some gear for my first shoot.

Really got lucky and fell into circles/friends with photogs and made connections from there. The shoot this weekend will be where I live and the one next weekend will be about a 3 hour drive and is with one of the bigger photogs in the industry.

I am signed by an agency although I do more management and behind the scenes work for them than actual athlete work. I'm not into getting into myself as much as some guys in the industry and have schooling/career goals which is rare so I put my priorities elsewhere generally. Like shooting but it's more of hobby and I'll make money now and then.

There really isn't much of a standard though. Most of the photogs are gay and really infatuated with a lot of the guys so many times they will shoot guys for free that they like and charge others - just the nature of the biz unfortunately and ethics can be iffy across the board. Generally if it's paid work then all expenses are covered and you get more of that through an agency.

Definitely can help with any other questions if you wanna talk some more but the one thing I'll stress is that it's a seriously fucked up industry. Photogs and models alike will have shady ethics a lot. People will try to pressure you into stuff if you're one that bends easily. I stay away from a lot of the shit goes on because it's not me and I don't care for the drama but I've watched friends completely destroy their lives if it goes to their head or they fall into the sex/drug scene hard.

Is that a big enough dose of superdrol to get the negative sides? My former training partner ran it last year and it made him feel horrible.

Is that a big enough dose of superdrol to get the negative sides? My former training partner ran it last year and it made him feel horrible.

It's just going to be person dependent. I've run it up to 30-40mg a day and never had any issues

Swim, are you going to be at the Arnold?

Good question! My manager will be there with hotel rooms actually so I may try to go up for a day although I haven't totally decided yet. Gonna see how my school load is looking but if I go up I can let you know if you wanna meet up

Ya, let me know. I live fifteen minutes from the venue, so I will be there at least one of the days.

Sweet thats good to know man! I probably won't decide until a week or few days before but I'll definitely let you know!

Hit arms and cardio last night and was on the struggle bus but stuff is seriously starting to pop with a lot of water loss from the clen. Got the veins running through the abs now.

Worked all day today and I've got some homework to finish so I'm taking tonight off or will hit cardio on my treadmill if I can manage to get the energy up.

This little prep has been rougher than it should have been but it's got me excited for how I'm looking at this weight. Definitely think it would be pretty cool to compete sometime later this year just to see what I could bring.

Yeah I guy I know said that he got a lot of under the table type offers for gay stuff. Like $X for nude shoots which isn't terrible, $Y for being touched and $Z for touching others which he was not ok with any of those lol. Some of the money offers though... They're willing to pay a lot of money to do some things.

Yeah I guy I know said that he got a lot of under the table type offers for gay stuff. Like $X for nude shoots which isn't terrible, $Y for being touched and $Z for touching others which he was not ok with any of those lol. Some of the money offers though... They're willing to pay a lot of money to do some things.

It's insane lol. I'm going to DC in a couple months to work a gay guys birthday party at a club for $2k for one night which I'm cool with but shit can get sketchy real quick.

During my last heroin relapse, I had a using friend who knew this rich old perverted guy who'd give out $100 to be in the bathroom with any younger guy while said younger guy took a shit. No touching or anything, just the old man basking in the essence of it all . So my friend would literally show up at this guy's place, be on his toilet for five minutes and leave with enough cash to buy a gram of raw. The offer was always open to me but I never did it.

Damn, that sounds pretty awesome. Getting paid to be touched and touch people is the easiest money ever. I personally don't see it as a big deal, hence why stripping is one of my primary sources of income lol.

@RedLeader, that sounds like the best deal ever, lol.

Uh oh swim, turning the BL gym junkies on to g4p lmao.

Seems like a decent easy gig though if you're comfortable with it. I've even heard of guys pulling decent cash doing solo cam work. Its crossed my mind but I get performance anxiety like a motherfucker... Can't be handing out refunds because sero can't nut for $200 lmfao.

What's the weirdest offer you've ever had? I'm sure since you're younger, people probably pressure you more thinking you'll give in more easily.