Training Log A Day In The Life Log

Maybe try 2CE... much stronger than 2CB..
Or if hallucinogens are your thing. GHB LSD Salvia combo.. interesting..

Lsd+Salvia at the peak rivaled the intensity of dmt for me lmao. I couldn't tell where I was, standing or sitting, language was incomprehensible, it was something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lsd+Salvia at the peak rivaled the intensity of dmt for me lmao. I couldn't tell where I was, standing or sitting, language was incomprehensible, it was something else.

Yeah not sure if that?s my cup of tea but may give it a shot one day haha. Not so much into true hallucinogens but I?ve dabbled a small amount

Alright guys! Just finished up a custom batch of tren ace for a friend and experimented with a batch of high dose test phenylprop for myself along with the long awaited injectible superdrol!

Used miglyol 840 for the TPP which I did @ 175mg/ml and superdrol @ 40mg/ml.

About to use a slin pin with this superdrol to see if the miglyol is all the hype and I?ll update as I run it. Gonna pin 40 tonight and probably going to go lift in a bit, then will most likely drop back to 20mg qd for a while and ramp it up to 40/day and see how things go

Quick update for the fuck of it lol. Felt like I was fighting a cold yesterday so I decided to skip lifting and not kick my immune system in the face.

Glad I did cause I had a sore throat last night and have a lot of sinus congestion and some chest congestion today. Come to find out everyone at work got hit with it this week so I?ve been popping NAC and vitamin C every few hours and I?m doing better than my coworkers are at least.

Pinned 20mg SD this morning and going to keep running it at 20mg even though it?ll probably be a couple days before I?m lifting again. Will update on how it goes this next week

Quick update. Took a few days over the weekend and this week to fight the head cold I have. Still have chest congestion but I?m back at it.

Oh - and inject superdrol is the motherfucking shit. That is all.

Little update as my weekend was a bit out of the norm and just wanted to update just as much for personal reference as anything.

I recently dropped my colitis med, mesalamine, and a lot of the random nausea, training fatigue, and other side effects I was getting have since gone away so going to try to stay off of tha unless I absolutely need to go back on.

On another note, I hit Imagine festival this weekend and broke my big rule of 3 months between rolls for a little bit of a self experiment.

Mostly wanted to see what the noticeable impact was, if any, since it?s been 3 weeks since my last roll (for a total of two this year which will be it for 2018).

The last roll was at bassnectar basscenter and consisted of a single dose 120mg MDMA/50mg MDA and overall didn?t like the feel at all and wouldn?t do it again. Come down was noticeable and not too fun whereas I?ve had very little from just MDMA in the past.

The roll this weekend was MDMA solo at 160mg (300ug LSD 3-3.5 hours prior for a candyflip) and was surprised that I rolled my face off for what seemed like a slightly longer duration than normal as I figured there would be some level of tolerance from a few weeks ago.

The girlfriend had some weird after effects from all the stims and, long story short, was having some hallucinations for several hours when were trying to go to bed. Had to end up giving her 30mg of ambien and 3.5mg Xanax to finally put her out and she slept for damn near 24 hours.

A tad tired but rested up and feel surprisingly good which I?m guessing is partially due to the exorbant amount of antioxidants and harm reduction supplements taken pre and post roll.

I haven't slept since Thursday night and am at the ass end of a Meth binge with only a line left and all my come-downers at hand for when this guy decides to pass the fuck out. Riperidone, check, Olanzepine, check, Oxazepam, check, Epilim, check, half jack Vodka, check. Now all that I need is to take the last hit, then hit the fucking bed and I'll sleep right through until my alarm goes off Monday before work.

I like drugs, it fucks shit up but I still like it anyways, even this delirious hallucinogenic state of sleep deprivation and blurry vision and confused thoughts etc. I like it all. Even the muscle pain that I will feel on Monday hahahaha. '