Training Log A Day In The Life Log

Lmao hey I'm all about it if someone will upload the pics for me. Tried to finally upload some pics of myself a while back then said fuck it after I realized it would take more than half a dozen clicks

Alright quick update I guess. Getting more and more back into training and staying fairly lean on a more sustainable diet that works with life. Sitting around ~220 and 9-10% +/- 2lbs

Hit legs yesterday which I'm really wanting to step up training on since I've slacked hard on them. Also probably need to go back to a chiropractor seeing I'm damn near crippled in my lower back after legs and don't even squat anymore.

Vertical leg press
~warmup~
2 plates x30
4 plates x20
6 plates x15
8 plates x12

~working~
10 plates x8x8x8x8

Hamstring curl
Stack x20
Stack +35lbs x18
Stack +45lbs x16x16x15x14

Lunges
50lbs x20 steps
50lbs x20
70lbs x20
70lbs x20

Hip thrusts
225x15x15x15

Stairs 10min

Next up is working on strength/volume as I feel like my endurance for legs blows compared to what it used to be. May add in some heavy beta alanine before leg day.

Deadlifts also need work. Gonna try a session in a few days after my back is less tight.

Lastly working on hormone levels because of recent dick problems. Not sure if e2 is high or low for once but probably going to back test down to 300mg a week as I know I'm always good there.

My GF goes to a chiropractor and it really makes me uncomfortable because the guy is a god damn sexual predator. And I am NOT the kind of person to run with the societal trend of calling everything sexual harassment, but from what she has told me about the guy from the past, I don't want this man touching her. He is the only one around who will work with her income/insurance situation, though. So I just begrudgingly accept it and demand that she just never talks about it, but the whole situation just sucks. It's like she has found a loophole in how to get physical with another man. Am I in the wrong here? If I were going and getting massages, she'd go bananas.

Anyway, I've always wanted to try the vertical leg press. The 45 degree one strains my lower back when I go deep and heavy. I've started doing the leg press again this cycle because the sweep is the weak link in my quads.

Do you do barbell squats ever?

I'm probably not the best person to ask since I'm always super hands off in relationships. Just had that talk last night with the girl I've been seeing and needing personal space and time/space in my life that I don't share with her.

I will say I refuse to be a hypocrite though so I have zero issue with her going out with other guy friends or whatever. She actually went to a local community music fest an hour away with a guy friend of hers and told me and I said it was fine, didn't bother me personally. I figure if she wants to leave then she'll leave and it's not worth my life worrying about it.

As far as squatting though, I don't do it anymore. I'll front squat occasionally but stopped doing back squats probably two years ago. Can't do machines either or RDLs so it's annoying

Last edited:
For leg press, grip the seat and lean forward a bit. I was having too much lower back arching due to my height and the way I'm built. It'll keep your back against the pad but allow you to move in a more natural way.

Update!

Bout to hit legs again and wanted to touch on a few things. Currently have a slight rotator tear so I started HGH up again at 2-3iu/day after a couple months off to heal that up.

Holding steady at a lean 219-221.

Started having dick issues so I've changed up drugs a little to

Every 3-4 days
300mg TPP
100mg DHB

Daily
50mg anavar
30mg tbol preworkout

ALSO, may make another thread on this but I just recently started supplementing NAC and it has borderline changed my life. Only been about a week so going to give it some more time but I've got a way more stable and uplifted mood, significantly more productive, crazy sex urges are all but gone, actually started getting this weird feeling about wanting a committed relationship.

Stuff feels almost exactly like adderall to me. Focus, energy, drive. Been reading about its use to treat ADD and addiction so right now this is going to probably be the miracle drug that saved my life

I could never have an Adderall script. I'd abuse it and fuck my life up. Weed is like the only drug I can have a large amount of and use responsibly and benefit from. Well, psychedelics too. But I'm glad you found something that works for you. I've actually thought about trying to find some Modafinil because I do remember that being nice and subtle and non-destructive.

And I'm reading about guys cruising on DHB a la cruising on primo. It does seem to be a slow and steady gainer. Nobody at my gym has heard about it. Guys who are all arrogant about steroids are just like "WTF are you talking about?"

Yeah it's weird cause I never understood how anyone could fuck their life with an addy script or how it could even be addictive with how it effects me and all the kids I see using it for school and never touching it again but, hey, everyone is different! Human body is pretty complex and diverse.

But yeah, as far as most gear users, no one is gonna have any idea what DHB is. Half the time I usually say primo unless I dont want them thinking I have a bunch that I'm gonna sell them lol.

It's my favorite just due to the fact it doesn't fuck with estrogen/libido and is way cheaper than primo but seriously wish it could be dosed at 200-300mg/ml+

About a week and a half or two weeks into adding HGH back in and the partial rotator tear is almost totally cleared up. Went from not being able to lift my left arm straight out in front of me past perpendicular to almost full range of motion.

Chest today, still taking it easy just kept rest short and intensity high

Incline dumbbell
~5ish warm up sets~

100x8x8x8
drop set 100x6, 75x12

Incline dumbbell fly
70x8x10x8x8

Incline close grip dumbbell press
50x12x12x12

Landmine press
2 plates + 25 x12x10x9x8

Cable fly
47.5 x12x12x11

Back hyper extensions
Bw x15x15
25lbs x15

Cardio 10min

Legs last night!

Vertical leg press
2 plates x30
4p x20
6p x15
8p x12
10p x10x10x10x10

Hamstring curl
Stack x20
Stack + 25 x15
Stack + 45 x14x13x12x10
Drop set stack +45 x10, stack x5, 2/3stack x5, 1/3stack x8

Quad extension
Stack x14x13x12x10

Hip thrusts
225 x15x15x15

Weighted lunges
50lbs x20x20x20x24

Back hypers accessory
Bw x15x15
25lbs x15x15

Cardio 10min

What's the aim of vertical leg press? Seems like a novelty thing. Also scares the shit out of me lol.

They're really good, but definitely kind of a nolvetly machine. Hits teardrops really well and I can definitely put a lot more tension on my hamstring than traditional leg press.

Doesn't take as much weight too so it's partially because I'm lazy and don't wanna load up the leg press lol

Quick little update! Shits going great. Spent some much needed time in Florida with my agency/manager and he has true gifting in terms of being able to get into peoples heads and pull the best out. Have had my headspace turn around a lot in the past two weeks and working to keep it up and work on me rather than stress about a lot of shit outside my head.

First day of school yesterday and had a kick ass day. Pumped for this semester.

Currently having a hard time keeping weight in still as there?s definitely a lot of appetite and weird energy issues I can?t quite explain ever since I landed in the hospital with the colitis/C. diff episode. Gonna talk to my gastro doc about it whenever I can get in to see him. Not mad as I?m staying lean but I?m sitting about 215lbs and barely holding it.

Have some superdrol coming in next week that I?m gonna brew up for an inject recipe and that should slap some more weight on. Going to log that when I start it.

On an awesome note, going to see bassnectar at basscenter this weekend and going to get lit as absolute fuck for a fun weekend. Trying an MDMA/MDA/LSD candyflip combo and expect to get rocked.

Gonna train hard the rest of this week, have a blast this weekend, then back on the gain train. Thinking about a possible competition or two later this fall, one national level, so I?m gonna see where things are at with school and a couple other travel gigs I?ve got to decide.

Kill it this week guys!

Lucky you.. Remember anti oxidants pre and post MDMA MDA etc, don't redose, don't get hyperthermic.. Have fun..

Lucky you.. Remember anti oxidants pre and post MDMA MDA etc, don't redose, don't get hyperthermic.. Have fun..

Appreciate it sir!

Harm reduction supps are extensive as I feel they help a LOT post roll and also cause I need my brain functioning well for school haha.

Just for sake of sharing, I make up packs of supplements labeled with the times to take them -

T + 6 hours: metformin ER, vitamin E, COQ10, astaxanthin

T + 3 hours: ALCAR

T - 0 hours: alpha lipoid acid and 110mg MDMA + 50mg MDA

T + 1 hour: alpha lipoid acid, curcumin, vitamin c, magnesium, reversertrol, ALCAR

T + 2 hours: ALA, vitamin C

Before bed (~T + 5 hours): ALA, ALCAR, vitamin C, magnesium

Just an update as I survived the weekend although feeling like a bus hit me at work today haha. Going to recap my review of the MDMA + MDA that I posted in the empathogenic drugs section -

Just wanted to update on my combo as I dropped it last night.

Ended up doing 300ug of LSD and then one drop of 120mg MDMA and 50mg MDA.

I didnt time the flip quite right with the LSD due to circumstances outside my control and should have doses it about an hour earlier but other than that I was really not a fan of the MDA. The first portion of the roll felt weird like my come up was being held back but was stilled fucked up sweating my ass off. It was almost sedating at first so much that it was almost unlleaaant...partly because it was so intense but also felt somewhat edgy as well.

About half way through I felt kind of a break through and got more of he empathy/wanted to move more/body euphoria/libido increase, etc. Was still waving on the ups and downs longer than with just MDMA but wasnt as pleasant.

Overall just felt more edgy/almost uncomfortable and less empathetic/blissful. Going to stick to my usual single and booster dose from now on but wasnt bad to give it a go.

Probably worth noting that I definitely feel a little more wiped out than normal today (two days post roll) and the girl with me is as well. She?s having a little anxiety and the usual uneasiness some people get but definitely feels more than just the typical MDMA.

Are you more into hallucinogens or empathogens? I highly recommend 2cb with lsd if you haven't tried it yet. Or lsd and bumps of ketamine (not enough to hit a hole).

Are you more into hallucinogens or empathogens? I highly recommend 2cb with lsd if you haven't tried it yet. Or lsd and bumps of ketamine (not enough to hit a hole).

In terms of true love? Empathogens definitely. Don?t get me wrong, love psychedelics as well but MDMA is my #1 drug by FAR. Just wish I could use it more often.

I?ll have to give that a shot though! I do like 2CB a lot as it?s friendlier and less draining than LSD. Just had my local K source dry up but I?ll have to restock on my next DN order

Maybe try 2CE... much stronger than 2CB..
Or if hallucinogens are your thing. GHB LSD Salvia combo.. interesting..

Last edited: