Training Log A Day In The Life Log

I'm already gay for pay, lol. I just don't suck or fuck.

It can definitely be challenging trying to get hard for guys. Some of my clients get upset if i can't get hard, and i basically have to close my eyes and try to imagine a girl every time. One guy paid me $200 to cum in front of him during a private dance, and i've never so furiously and relentlessly masturbated in my life.

I like a bunch of sexual stuff that would likely make society judge me as in the closet. Submissive stuff with sex toys, but always with female partners. The idea of the toys suddenly becoming a penis and being attached to a guy makes me shudder. I'm definitely not bisexual at all. Wish I were at times because it seems like 80% of the people hitting on me at this point are gay dudes.

Yeah I'm cool with flex shows and nothing too touchy but I've known friends to have pictures/videos get out there that royaly fuck them in a million different ways so not about to do anything that's going to jeopardize a career

Successful shoot yesterday for 3 hours or so. Knocked out some fashion type stuff and then did bodiour the rest of the time at a hotel.

Had one of my favorite Mediterranean places after for a little cheat/refeed with a couple packs of Oreos. Was only up 1lb to 221lbs this morning and should have enough time to deplete for the main shoot this Friday.

Hitting low cals/carbs today and burning some extra on cardio. Clen is at 120 today and will bump 20-30mcg each day this week into Friday.

About to hit chest/abs/cardio now!

Chest workout started sweet, ended up barely able to drag myself off the floor even with no doing all that much volume lol.

Plate loaded incline chest press
2 plates x15
3p x10
3.5p x8x8x8
2.5p x15 drop

Incline dumbbell
4x8

Incline dumbbell fly
3x8-10

Incline close grip dumbbell
3x12

Pec deck
3x failure

Rope cunches

Cardio 30min

I fucking hate depletion workouts. You're working with light weights and its golden at the beginning. Then you're gassed out and ready to die or if tren is in the mix, the impending light hypo feelings. I remember sitting at my locker for 5 minutes trying to get my combination right because brain was so foggy.

I fucking hate depletion workouts. You're working with light weights and its golden at the beginning. Then you're gassed out and ready to die or if tren is in the mix, the impending light hypo feelings. I remember sitting at my locker for 5 minutes trying to get my combination right because brain was so foggy.

This literally describes my life right now. Trying to study and take tests feeling like I'm in a fucking cloud haha. Reasons why competing has taken an enormous backseat in my life

This literally describes my life right now. Trying to study and take tests feeling like I'm in a fucking cloud haha. Reasons why competing has taken an enormous backseat in my life

I remember trying to find a class while carb restricted and walked past the room like 4 times before I saw someone walk in and saw the room number. Was like "oh yeah, all the odd numbers would be on this side of the hallway". Was definitely a face palm moment. Testing on low/No carbs is a nightmare. I'd leave all my carbs for right before the test and have a small bowl of oatmeal just to have some brain function.

So don't really want to talk about this week lol.

Been fighting some upper respiratory bug the last two days without fully getting it. Slept extra and kept vitamins and liquids high but it finally got me last night and didn't sleep all night with a fever.

Had to cancel the shoot for tomorrow as I can't justify attempting to put my body through the rest of a peak feeling like this and I started picking up water from nowhere since I've been fighting this.

Got some antibiotics from my doc today but don't think I'll take them since I hate that stuff. If I do then I'll be doing an extensive flora repopulation protocol afterwards.

Samesies my dude. Started things off last Friday with the flu. Still felt shittt today and got throat culture and came back positive for strep. I'm stocked on penicillin now. I banged a chick kf questionable sexual past so anything bacterial will clear up lmao. 2 birds 1 stone.

Think I’m gettin sick again too.... annoying that I wasn’t really sick for a year or so and then get sick twice on my first cycle, lol.

hope we all recover soon

Alright, back on the grind guys. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Sick recovery -
Back in the gym late last week after recovering from the flu or whatever I had. Hit chest Wednesday, back Thursday, shoulders Friday, and arms Saturday. Took yesterday off. That first chest workout I was gassed after light weight at half my normal volume but been picking things up nicely.

Weight rebound -
Weight is up to 227-229ish after some very liberal eating the last week and a half or so.

Cruise Drugs -
Ive dropped down to just test so drugs will be roughly 500mg/week
225mg TPP every 3 days

Ancillaries are
100mcg T4
2iu HGH
80mg valsartan
Anavar 50mg prn

Going on a cruise with the family this next week so I may throw in some anavar just to have some extra androgens in my system for all the food I'll be eating.

Blood work -
Going to hit these cruise doses for a while and then go get blood work checked sometime in April

Hamstring recovery -
I think standing/walking at work for 10 hour shifts has aggregated my hamstring some and got a lot of random inflammation and black/blue bruising last week. Keeping ice on it with 15mg melodicam per day and 2iu growth hormone injected into the injury site

GUT HEALTH -
So for those who looked in my other thread, I'm doing home culture yogurt and so far the results have been incredible. Currently practicing with different strains and culture times and have my first 24 hour batch going right now.

So far I've been extremely impressed and the main things I've noticed is VERY different (better) digestion, zero bloating after meals, significantly decreased sugar cravings, better skin, and higher caloric intake without the expected bloating or weight gain.

This will definitely be something I continue probably for the rest of my life. Currently using 1-2 cups per day depending on the culture length

Looks like some of that weight rebound finally hit me and woke up at 232-234 somewhere around there.

Leaving on that cruise like a mentioned this coming weekend so just going to keep training hard and rehabbing my hamstring. Not to worried about diet for the next 4-6 weeks and just going to keep it relatively clean/healthy/enjoyable while keeping relatively lean and see where things land.

Pumped for a chest workout today after class so ready to hit that and will throw the workout up later!

Well guys it's been a minute so I'll try and give the abbreviated update.

Cruise was fantastic although having no sex outlet was fucking rough. Had me beating like 4-5x a day and ended the cruise with some friction burn lmao.

Started having weird gastro/GI symptoms after I got back which progressively got worse and landed me two ER visits (shitting water every hour and blood clots the size of kiwis). Thought for sure that it was C. diff but two cultures came back negative. Was barely able to eat anything for a week and now I'm sort of functional but definitely not up to par. Saw a gastro doc yesterday and they want to take a look stat so I'll be going in for a colonoscopy this coming Tuesday next week. Will update on the results of that!

Otherwise I'm training as I can, hitting lower volume workouts about 4 days a week but no cardio currently. Want to get back on workout intensity and cardio once these symptoms clear up and I've got more energy.

Cruising on 300mg test PP every 3-4 days right now and have dropped most other supports for the time being.

Going to get blood work done around the end of this month assuming no further health complications and then add in some 1-Test and do my first run of epistane ever since I got some raws to try out.

Oh shit that doesn't sounds good man. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Still that horned up while on a cruise? I guess this technically would be "while on a cruise on a cruise"...

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Doing the colonoscopy prep tomorrow and I'll update after I get it done on Tuesday.

Still that horned up while on a cruise? I guess this technically would be "while on a cruise on a cruise"...

Sex drive is typically much more about test/estrogen ratio and really not related to dose in my experience. But yeah, I'm like that basically all the time

Hit my first leg/deadlift workout in two mk ths yestedsy sincr tearing my hamstring and stoked it went well! Not a ton of volume but pushed it fairly hard considering it was the first workout after a tear.

Hamstring curl
100x20
110x20
130x15
Stack (150) x 12x10x10x10x10x10

Quad extension
4-5 warmup sets
230x20
Stack (270) x15x15x15x15x15

Deadlifts
135x15
225x10
315x8
405x3
495x3x3

Hip thrusts
185 x20x20

Legs are so fucking wrecked today I can't move but glad to have a workout with no problems.

Woke up from anesthesia about an hour ago and feel like I had a kickass nap haha.

Doc said things look good but there's some inflammation of the colon. Looking like ulcerative colitis right now but gonna wait on the biopsies to get more info. Not really that bad of a procedure at all but will be glad to be back in the gym more normally now!