• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

help please

dmb21300

Greenlighter
Okay idk if this is the right place to post this but I'm going to go ahead. i need help. advice. anything. I'm a normal kid 25 years old have history using some drugs lately I've been using smack stupidly. i know. i have a 5 year old daughter who i love with all my heart and i fear i won't be there for her . i had a terrible experience yesterday and I've been crying my eyes out ever since. me and my buddy went to get some shit yesterday it's my dude and all was going like it usually does. i went into the place got it came out and pulled off. I'm halfway down the road stuck in traffic and i hear a man beating on my passenger window where my buddy is sitting saying "police open up" and my.buddy has the shit all on his lap. it's noticeable. they mirandize us and it was the most frightening shit ever. they Pat me down and found a needle and found more in my car. so i thought we were for sure going down and going to jail. my buddy claimed the shit was his. i was talking to a guy he said he was with the narcotics unit. then he hands me his number and asks if I'll work with him to get my. dealer. i told him I'm not sure like i fear for my safety and my child's life if i do that. he told me to give him a call tomorrow and let us both go. now what the hell. why didn't we get arrested ? and should i call this guy and make a deal without a lawyer present? please i need help I've been freaking out cannot sleep and crying my eyes out

Hi!
Sad to hear about your hard situation.

I wouldn?t never becoma snitch but it just because of my ethics and maybe it won?t be the best advice.

There are plenty of questions in the air as how for example could that narco cop make sure that you and your daughter are safe after what you are about to do?

If one could be 100% sure he wouldn?t be ever identified as a snitch that might be a good idea.

And I guess you weren?t arrested because that guy needs someone to snitch their dealer.

My advice is to have a lawyer present during any conversations about this matter with the police. It's your right to have legal representation (I'm assuming you're in the US). This would be my advice under almost any police-related situations, but it's even more crucial given the murky and scary aspects of the situation.

no you don't snitch. Lawyer or immediately they will twist you like a pretzel and leave you and your daughter as bait. okay maybe that's worst case. Just contact a lawyer immediately.

Lawyer up for sure. Say nothing to the police aside from asking for your lawyer. Dont become a snitch. They will so a lot of mind tricks and they will lie to you to convince you to snitch. If you do break down and snitch you will spend your life always looking over your shoulder and the cops will not protect you.

I would also look into a rehab program or at least NA to show you are trying to do better for you and your daughter. Also i would be cleaning up around home and in your vehicle of all paraphanelia and be concious to not be in public with rigs/baggies/straws ect.

I'd say, this could be a calling. If you truly want to right all your wrongs, go with the police. It'll give you incentive to stop your addiction and provide you with a job. You can finally live life as a man of the law, not a criminal.

It might be dangerous but, believe me, anything is better than being a drug-addict. You are bottom of the chain. Move up in the world and live for the good guys. In the end, bad guys (i.e. criminals) never win.

Give it a shot. This could change your life. If you truly want better for your daughter, I would make the call.

Okay idk if this is the right place to post this but I'm going to go ahead. i need help. advice. anything. I'm a normal kid 25 years old have history using some drugs lately I've been using smack stupidly. i know. i have a 5 year old daughter who i love with all my heart and i fear i won't be there for her . i had a terrible experience yesterday and I've been crying my eyes out ever since. me and my buddy went to get some shit yesterday it's my dude and all was going like it usually does. i went into the place got it came out and pulled off. I'm halfway down the road stuck in traffic and i hear a man beating on my passenger window where my buddy is sitting saying "police open up" and my.buddy has the shit all on his lap. it's noticeable. they mirandize us and it was the most frightening shit ever. they Pat me down and found a needle and found more in my car. so i thought we were for sure going down and going to jail. my buddy claimed the shit was his. i was talking to a guy he said he was with the narcotics unit. then he hands me his number and asks if I'll work with him to get my. dealer. i told him I'm not sure like i fear for my safety and my child's life if i do that. he told me to give him a call tomorrow and let us both go. now what the hell. why didn't we get arrested ? and should i call this guy and make a deal without a lawyer present? please i need help I've been freaking out cannot sleep and crying my eyes out

Man, if they didn't arrest you take this as a lesson. Stop doing drugs. Stop now while you have the chance to be there for your kid.

This story doesn't really make sense to me. If they really wanted your help, they would have arrested you and then offered you the opportunity to help them. At least that's been my experience, at which point I politely tell them I'll suffer through drug court.

The reason they would arrest you is so that they could pressure you into helping them.

This should be a wake up call to you.

We can't give legal advice here, but I'll tell you that you are one lucky SOB.

They will tell you all sorts of stuff after they arrest you though, try and convince you that your life is over if you don't cooperate.

I was 16, 18, and 22 when caught with drugs so it was awhile ago, but I remember them twisting the knobs pretty hard to scare me. "Never get into school, never get a career, live the rest of your life as a criminal, etc."

If they let you go without an arrest then you should thank your lucky stars and focus on your health and family for now. You can be sure the next time they catch you picking up again it won't go the same way.

What's in it for you at this point if you help them? You are already a free man/woman, what could they do to you? Unless you were already arrested and agreed to help out, then I would contact a lawyer immediately and heavily weigh what your options are at this point.

Last edited:
You really need to be there and raise your child. Thats what parents do.

Its a wake up call and its better to rehab a while and move on than be unreliable and unstable as a parent.

Your kid needs you. The mother would need to tag out and let you parent.

Drug habits can be overcome and youll be a great dad when you do

escape fantasy idk where you grew up or how you got your belief system but just a bit of info, the lowest on the chain is always a snitch EVERYWHERE I have ever been. The cops hate them and the crooks hate them more. This is not a personal attack just a point of relative fact. (relative fact, that's some bullshit hey; but you know what I am saying)

I would be incredibly careful with this, my young friend.

You are not fully aware of the situation as of yet. Since the police know they have you in a state of "Terror", in which you'll essentially do almost anything to assuage the massive feelings of guilt, shame, fear and a range of other emotions? They have you precisely where they want you. You very seriously need to consult (even a free consultation, just something to put your mind somewhat at ease) a lawyer or barrister. You need to be fully aware of your rights, and the possibilities of what could become incredibly serious consequences. And that is speaking to 'LEGAL" consequences, my friend.

As a fellow who's done a bit of time behind those nice hardened steel bars you hear slam shut so eloquently on television: "Snitches Get Stitches".

Be very careful. Go into this armed with as much knowledge as humanly possible.

To put it not so eloquently? If you snitched more than a few people I know............well..............see above.