• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

About to lose my job due to phenibut need suggestions

Legally High

Bluelighter
I get three chances to pass a test for work, the first time I was in a phenibut haze planning to just take the edge off and failed. The second time I was down and anxious from the hangover and failed. I have one last chance before I lose my awsome job, is there any medication I can use to make me feel normal for this test. Or any technique I'm desperate. I'm a very experience chemical user. Currently take kratom daily and tried upping the dose but stilll can't get right.

I'm not sure what kind of test this is... but maybe focus more on studying for the test rather than medicating yourself to success. If its the kind of test that you already know how to pass but you just cant because you are having trouble focusing... maybe a one time adderal or dexedrine dose would help.

^ I second the above suggestion, and also the need for some more details - what kind of test, how long do you have to prepare, how long have you been using Phenibut and are you dependent?

If you are not a daily Phenibut user and have minimal to no dependence, then the best option is just to take your normal daily Kratom dose - perhaps even just MARGINALLY less than usual so you won't withdraw but are also alert - and don't take any Phenibut.

If you are dependent on Phenibut, just take your normal dose, or, again, just SLIGHTLY less than usual so that you won't be hazy. Perhaps also a mild stimulant just in case you do overshoot - caffeine is always a pretty good option. No need to overcomplicate things.

I would hazard a guess that by the sounds of it your problem here is not how much or how little Phenibut or Kratom you are doing, but more so your experience and aptitude with whatever is the subject of the test.

Are you asking for suggestions on something to take so you don't feel the need to take the phenibut? I'm not quite clear on what you're asking here....

The test is based on identifying objects that are hidden in quick intervals a matter of seconds per senario, this goes on for about an hour. As you might can imagine the hazy slow feeling from phenibut is terrible for this. I have one last shot. ?????Thus my plan is to take baclophen instead from here on out. I?m debating Dexedrine as I don?t want to be too anxious ( I take 80mg caffeine daily anyways ). And of course practice. ?????Thank you for your input. If there is anything left to be said feel free.

How much phenibut you're taking? I imagine it's a lot, since it never had such a high level of cognitive impairment for me. And I've used really high amounts. I think baclofen will work the exact same way as phenibut.
When is your test going to be applied? If it's due to more than one week, I'd suggest you to taper it. Withdrawal from Phenibut is nasty but it usually doesn't last that long.

Phenibut makes is a horrible habit because I only would get a few good hours before crashing so hard it was painful to stay awake. And being anxious allll the time. I have since quit and it?s fantastic. Currently keeping kratom doses low and plan to get off that as well. But kratom leaves me functional, sucks waking up every day achy tho.