Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Used Modafinil?

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
what type did you find effective?

I'm mainly looking for something that will help focus/concentration when I work

Damn. The online pharmacy is based overseas and my bank charges a whopping fee just to wire the money

might have to delay this

Damn. The online pharmacy is based overseas and my bank charges a whopping fee just to wire the money

might have to delay this

So does mine so I sent off for a Pockit pre-paid credit card....you can either transfer money to it online or at a paypint. . and they only charge 99p for an international bank transfer. ..but it takes about 2 days to go through

So does mine so I sent off for a Pockit pre-paid credit card....you can either transfer money to it online or at a paypint. . and they only charge 99p for an international bank transfer. ..but it takes about 2 days to go through

I haven't heard of that, thanks I'll look into it

I haven't heard of that, thanks I'll look into it

Yeah mate just Google Pockit.. they send u it in the post and there's an app to keep track if it....

It's pretty much a disposable bank account..you get an account number and sort code and it's a debit/credit card....

Charges a quid per transaction but good for purchase abroad when u don't want to use your real bank account

Yeah mate just Google Pockit.. they send u it in the post and there's an app to keep track if it....

It's pretty much a disposable bank account..you get an account number and sort code and it's a debit/credit card....

Charges a quid per transaction but good for purchase abroad when u don't want to use your real bank account

Hey, top tip Brinks! :)

Ive had all sorts of proper stimulants throughout my life and I've also had a few of the *afinils. They work decently for what they are advertised for - as wakefulness enhancers. I think the stuff just doesn't mix well with you... It's not deluded crap for the rest of us.

TRied it once and NEVER AGAIN. All I did was shit 5 times, get the shakes, and became very paranoid. I was CONVINCED that I was going to have an allergic reaction and it was very scary. My heart was beating out my chest. IT was ridiculous.

Some people react badly, it's obviously not like that for everyone.

My only issue with modafinil is that I always end up wanting to go further and get smashed on it, but you can't.

I've been using 100mg on days where I want to get a lot done, or where I want to read (stuff that needs proper focus) at 7:00am on the train (am studying).

I found the 200mg pills would get in the way of my sleep patterns, likewise using on consecutive days.

I also drink less caffeine on days when using Modafinil too as it creates the same effect as drinking a dozen shots of espresso.

I get it online in the UK using one of the many online pharmacies - never had an issue.

I used it today - was up an hour earlier than my normal work day, I worked solid on my hour overground commute, led a 7 hour workshop and followed that up by running a 2hr client meeting.

I'm also a daily weed smoker and it does a great job at clearing any brain fog.

^ I mentioned this in a previous post.

Am no longer smoking weed every day - just weekends at the minute - this was better for my productivity than taking more moda :D

I am still using moda though - I find it's great for studying and being able to read and take in information not long after waking up (I'd just be sleeping on the train otherwise).

Something I didnt mention before, was that I got headaches the first couple of times I used it... these went away with the drop to 100mg and the reduction in caffeine intake.

I find a 100mg dose taken at 6:30am lasts until at least 10pm, I could easily stay up working till midnight on an 'on' day if I wanted, but I can also sleep easily after 10pm too.

I dont take it any later than 30 minutes after waking up because it will get in the way of sleeping.

Also have had a couple of different brands - no difference in effects.

Lastly, it does catch up with me... if I use on a Monday and a Wednesday then on Friday I am usually more tired that I would be normally... I'm happy with this as I find I'm so much more productive on the other days.

I ve tried it loads of times. When I was suffering from really bad sleeping Id take 100mg in the morning to see me through the day without feeling like im knackered.

Id also take it if there was project work on where I really needed to be switched on and it definitely does the job. Loads of focus, better concentration and just an over all feeling of being switched on. Other than these two used I can't see any other use for it. There is certainly no recreational use for it.

I like to have some kicking about for just in case of bad sleep.

I ve tried it loads of times. When I was suffering from really bad sleeping Id take 100mg in the morning to see me through the day without feeling like im knackered.

Id also take it if there was project work on where I really needed to be switched on and it definitely does the job. Loads of focus, better concentration and just an over all feeling of being switched on. Other than these two used I can't see any other use for it. There is certainly no recreational use for it.

I like to have some kicking about for just in case of bad sleep.

What I like about Moda and Adra is that it isn't forced like Caffeine, Speed or Adderall, it's a very smooth and natural feeling without the jitters of the conventional stimulants. It doesn't make you smarter per say, but it does make your thoughts clear and focused, enhances your concentration, motivation and memory, everything just flows easy and also great stress reliever. It does increase your heart rate quite a bit, but if you are used to stimulants, it shouldn't bother you that much. Does it make you high? No, not even close.

Last edited:
How is it for sensory overstimulation/overloading potential? anyone else autie or aspie here? because it is sounding like something that could be useful, in a low dose. But I'd far prefer something that wasn't heavy with cardio side effects and need me to take additional clonidine to damp off any overloading. And in my line of work, shaky hands are not an acceptable option.