• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is RSO Rick Simpson oil RSHO?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I don?t want to be confused. It would be nice for the price a paid for so little that I actually got a THC mechanism that is called something else to bypass the laws.

I will tell you that the oil tastes like MJ or a hash resin. So can anyone shed some light on this?

I've never heard of RSO being called RSHO but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a marketing technique. All RSO is ethanol extracted so if your oil doesn't have that ethanol taste (virtually impossible to get it out entirely) then it is probably not RSO. If that's the case it's probably hash oil derived from another solvent, most likely butane, propane, or CO2 (you can taste if it's CO2 too, propane and butane you can't taste unless it was poorly purged.

It tastes like bud to me. Rick Simpson oil and then medical marijuana increased calls in real scientific hemp oil so it comes out like a resin paste and I would think they just changed the name so they can sell the product to states that make it illegal.

Ohhh, ok. I looked it up, Real Scientific Hemp Oil is a brand, it's just CBD oil, that's why it can be sold across state lines. There's no* THC in it but you should get some decent muscle relaxant/antiinflammatory effects out of it.

Yes it will probably still taste like bud, there's hopefully a decent amount of terpenes in there, which is where the plant gets its taste/smell, and some of its effects. There may be some slight psychoactive effect due to these being present.

*There is probably a negligible THC content, but not an amount that would get you high.

Rick Simpson does not make or sell oil. Nor does he lend his name to any company out there that sells it

Rick Simpson

Rick Simpson does not sell oil. Nor does he lend his name to anyone that does sell oil. Rick has two books on the recipe for making your own full spectrum oil for treating cancer