• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I remove moisture beads in the stem of my pilot ( methamphetamine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyRaoulDukeGonzo

Greenlighter
I usually don't smoke it, I prefer to parachute. However I have a bubble on hand for occasional use. I'll usually take a hit every few hours and wrap it up in a cloth and put it back in my drawer. I noticed a while ago that the stem has a lot of moisture beads. How do I remove this without wasting all that sweet, sweet residue? Why did this happen? Is God punishing me? If he is, why would he choose this method? I've never seen this before. Anyone know how to take care of this?

It happens due to the vaporization process, and it's not a big deal, it seems you're just a bit sped up and overthinking things. You could use a q-tip to clean out the stem if you don't want to use your torch, you'll not be losing much if anything, honestly.

I'm honestly not all that sped up

It happens due to the vaporization process, and it's not a big deal, it seems you're just a bit sped up and overthinking things. You could use a q-tip to clean out the stem if you don't want to use your torch, you'll not be losing much if anything, honestly.

Im really not all that high, I would have no problem admitting if I was. I've been much higher trust me. I don't like getting too spun anyways, I'm more of a downer user. Nah like I said I don't smoke it that much so some of this stuff is new to me. Sometimes I'll blow down into the stem to cool down the dope, I figured I was adding moisture to the pipe by doing this. Also, it's not my pipe, it's my husbands and I wanted to make sure i wasn't messing it up. He wouldn't really care but I'm trying to be respectful. Thanks

Yeah don't blow down the stem lol, that's why there's moisture, your breath is moist.

It's all good, it happens to the best of us, it should evap on it's own, or hit it with the torch.

Yes my handy torch did the trick. What was remaining after using the straw I hit with the torch and evaporated the water and melted the dope down to the bubble. I do believe I'm getting the hang of this.

It's not too difficult so long as you aren't totally twacked lol, then everything is rocket science.

I'm gonna go ahead and close this since we answered your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.