• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Party Drug alternative to MDMA for those on SSRI

Corazson

Greenlighter
So I started taking sertaline an ssri 2 weeks ago, took a pill last week and it barely had an effect. I've realised now that MDMA just doesn't work when taking ssri's. However I've already got tickets to go to this rave thing in a month, and I was looking forward to having a really good night as I've not been to something like that and all my mates will be on MD. I was hoping to find out peoples experience and any alternative drugs/combinations to be on a similar level. I was currently thinking about ketamine potentially with Cocaine? Although Ive not take ket before.

Id say 2cb mixed with some amphetamine for the pick me up effect. Otherwise I find 2cb quite flooring.

^yes do not combine 2cb with amphetamine for a first time, I can see it being interesting if you mastered the dosages.

Is alcohol an option, I am very biased I suppose, but amphetamine and alcohol is a great combo. Of course again, you need to pay attention to dosages.

I've been mixing amp with psychs just fine, but my doseages are way lower than everyone else, so of course ymmv.

Exactly, if you have the dosages down it sounds amazing, but not recommending a first timer trying to mix amphs with psychs :)

Can I ask what you mix? Dosage?

2cb floors me good even at 20 mg or higher, so I used to combine it with 15 mg of plain amphetamine and that did the trick.
I haven't found 2cb in a while though.