• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Neuropathy

heatrock757

Greenlighter
I suffer from neuropathy from years of IV drug use in my feet. For being 27 I am on a butt load of medications that I?ve been prescribed from rehabs. I am currently on 5.7mg zubsolv daily , 3,200mg of gabapentin, 60mg of baclofin, 20mg of buspar which I just added this week, I have been suffering from bad anxiety /heart palmations. This is my 3rd time on suboxone but this is the first time I?ve been on it where I don?t look at it as a drug to hurt me instead I?ve changed my perception that?s it?s hear to only help and that has helped me out huge time. I don?t know if I?m really on a lot of medication or not. My parents are blown away the amount of pills I take. They help but there not perfect. Lyrica is way to expensive. Any other good non narcotic meds for neuropathy and anxiety. Thank you guys!

Hi heatrock, welcome to Bluelight.

If you don't get the advice or information that you seek in this thread, you might want to start a tread in the Sober Living subforum. I can move this there for yo if you'd like, there's a lot of information and support there that you might miss in New Members Introductions