• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Why can?t everything just be good

Drug vet

Bluelighter
I know life is hard but lately I?ve been feeling like shit. The only thing that makes me live is adderall, if I don?t take it then life is normal, boring, and hard as f*ck. I feel like nowa days everything has to be complicated and never simple, why can?t I just have a normal day off from work and school without someone complaining to me or why can?t I just be left alone. But when I need help and someone to talk to no one has time and everyone has their own things to do like play video games with friends.

I?ve been feeling the same way for the past couple weeks. I lost my friends and the only thing that makes my day better is smoking marijuana. And it doesn?t help that I started smoking cigarettes solely because I can?t afford weed all the time. I go to class and then go home and sit there alone. I decided to read a book titled ?The Secret? by Rhonda Byrne and that?s helped with my state of mind. I believe life moves on to bigger and better things only if you want it with all your heart. Things get better my friend. It?s all up to whether or not you want to get better. Stay strong.

Human relationships take a lot of work! I think being a good friend, a good parent, a good partner etc all boils down to developing your own selflessness. When you give a lot, you get it back in spades. This does not mean being a doormat for others; that isn't even real giving but is more indicative of a person that hopes to be seen as a giving person rather than one that truly gives without expecting anything in return. Just be real with your friends. There is nothing wrong with feeling others' demands are too much and withdrawing as a response. But then you need to give them the same understanding if perhaps your demands are too much for them at a particular time. There will be a flow but there is only a problem if one or the other side of a relationship never gives, only takes.