• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need life and legal advice for friend who OD'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElZesto

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelight. I'm new here so I'm not sure where to put this or of some fancy acronyms I should use but let me know.

Anyhow, last night my roommate (20f) invited some friends over to have a little party, drinking and usual shenanigans at first but she somehow got Xanax and me and her boyfriend don't know how many she took. When her boyfriend woke up today she wasn't breathing and her lips were blue an she was pale. She had overdosed. We called 911 and the paramedics couldn't find a pulse so they did CPR and THANK FUCKING GOD she was resuscitated. They took her for the hospital and the police took down brief information from me and her boyfriend (we all live together), but only small stuff, just name phone number and birthday. All of this went down this morning. Shes recovering in the hospital and hopefully will be out Wednesday. This was a heavy morning. fuck.

But the actual question: I'm going to college right now and I need to know if there's any legal action or charges that can be put on me.:? I don't know where she got the Xanax, the entire night me and her boyfriend were saying, "no don't fucking take bars your drunk," but here we are. I really appreciate anyone's advice for this, I really don't want to get a criminal record. thank you guys.

Information that may be relevant:
I live with the girl who OD'd and her boyfriend
No one who lives in the house is over 21
We live in an apartment and are all on the lease and my father is the co-signer for it
We live in oregon

Hello and welcome to the forums. Thank God your roommate did not die as this combination killed my sister. Being that she is under 21, it's hard to say whether the police would get involved but they might want to know who bought her the alcohol. To be safe, I would remove any illicit drugs and alcohol from your apartment. Sorry, I have to close this as Bluelight can't help you with legal matters. If you have a family attorney, you should run this by him. Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.