• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Milwaukeechick414 says Hi!

Milwaukeechick414

Greenlighter
hey the names maggie i live in Wisconsin and as a rebellious teen of the early 2000s i experimented alot mlre than my parents or older bro. ever did ive tried weed ofcourse most teens do but i wasnt a fan of how noid and awkward it made me then i did acid a few times which was super fun i was like hugging trees and super nice to everyone lol but acid isnt really a drug u can do daily since it puts u like on a whole nother planet its hard to proceed with daily living at the same time lol so then i switched to solely liq. for awhile which lead me to trying coke which back then was a totally dif. recipe then nowadays but it wud sober me up wen needed or if i did jus blow while completely sober already it helped me get focused and energized to like achieve things i normally lacked motivation for like cleab an entire 5br house then shovel my entire neighborhood theb return home and cook a 5 course meal kind of energy lol but then i got pregnant so i completely changed my lifestyle n stopped everything cold turkey the day i found out but then i found myself in a really abusive relationship and suffered from depression along with chronic pain caused from all the injuries he forced on me so even tho at this time i was living completely sulibent n sober i had started drinking again to deal with the pain and depression but given my DNA i have a high tolerance and realized i was spending alot just to numb myself so i stopped again and went to a dr. and psychiatrist n left out with a script for ambien, somas, xanax prozac and oxycodone the somas and oxycodone saved me from my pain they helped so well but following docs orders and taking all my new meds daily was very dangerous and detrimental to my life ambien is a very deceiving med. u take it for sleep but for me it didnt make me sleepy right away and i wud b out my mind and doing things i wud never do otherwise and then id wake up and never remember any of it so now 3yrs later i just take oxycodone daily but it helps me sooo much it actually makes me feel like super mom bcus after all i went thru physically n emotionally i struggled with jus gettn out of bed and daily living but with the oxy my pains tolerable and it gives me energy and im not going to lie i get a lil buzz that gives me sort of a euphoric feeling but not so much that its causing prob. or anything but it def. trumps anything ive tried while i was younger but i am honestly worried because here in Wisconsin theyre trying to get rid of the only med. that has actually helped me and still does in so many ways but yea thats my story and response sorry for its length lol

Hi Maggie, sorry I missed your post as it was at the end of a different thread. I've just created a new thread of your own for you :) And a big welcome from us all here at Bluelight :)

Sounds like you've been through quite a journey. You must feel pretty scared that they may take your oxycodone away. Have you discussed your fears with your doctor at all?