• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

music for stoners

Effysunshine890

Greenlighter
Hiya All

A while I used to really love chart music it used to brighten my day and it was great as an overral mood lifter and I would listen to all sorts of music from pop to r&b to a bit rock. However, my friend sadly passed away recently we used to have radio one and smoke and chat. It was fantastic, wonderful best time in my life and she also got me into some uplifting christian music. However, at the moment I am struggling to even listen to chart music and I am after something i can listen to while I am stoned/high in bed. Has anyone got any playlists of any weed music suggestions?
I recently found that I like drum n base?

The Brian Jonestown Massacre are pretty dope, all their stuff is good imo. Mini Album Thingy Wingy is their newest, Anemone is their most famous track, Take it From the Man! is my favourite album.

Slightly Stoopid'll hook you up with the best session music ever

The album "Sleep's Holy Mountain" by the mighty Sleep is hard to beat. Also, the second record ("Conference of the Birds") by Sleep spinoff Om is great. One of my favorite weed-related activities: getting good and stoned and listening to the track "At Giza" by Om on repeat.

The album "Sleep's Holy Mountain" by the mighty Sleep is hard to beat. Also, the second record ("Conference of the Birds") by Sleep spinoff Om is great. One of my favorite weed-related activities: getting good and stoned and listening to the track "At Giza" by Om on repeat.

Yeah, sleep is awesome stoner music.
The album Jerusalem(dopesmoker) is another great one.

Along those lines of stoner music anything by electric wizard is great.

On the electronic side of good music when youre stoned checkout boards of canada or four tet....

Its hard to give recommendations without knowing which genre you prefer cause theres good shit for when youre stoned un all of them ...

When I'm really stoned, I gravitate towards chill electronic music, so lots of Odesza, Pretty Lights, Boards of Canada... but like someone else, it's hard to recommend anything without knowing what you're into.

Rap/hiphop is definately the way to go for me. In particular slow and chill songs and not the agressive kind of rap.
IMO, Drake's music was specially designed for stoners...

The song by Rush called 2112, or grateful dead?s terrapin station are some of my faves.. you mentioned drums and bass.. well touch of grey by the dead really stood out to me for some reason when I was stoned one day when I was like 18... all I could hear was the bass line and it ROCKED.

Also, an instrumental by the Edgar winter group called Frankenstein... holy crap it?s amazing!! You can probably tell I?m a bit of a classic rock freak haha.

-TheProfessor-

I remember driving for hours through a snow storm in the rockies to see this band play in a tiny venue only to be almost kicked out for hitting a wax pen. They had just come out, the pen not the band. It was 2013. We had just legalized it.

This is what happening rn that's wrong, there's no such thing as this there's what'd you enjoy. Now while you're high and you bump some techno instead of lyrics ofc, you will feel different but I feel like there's no need to create any more labels, we're in 2021 let's hope we evolved for better