• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Albino P.E Psilocybin / 2.3g - Joint) - First Mushroom Trip - My Life Without Filter

buddho

Greenlighter
----- Preface -----(Hello everyone, just to inform you all, this is my first trip report, and as such it may not be written as well as it could, but I did the best that I could given the information and skill I have
Okdeo4zE6IJl4Rg8pPmVbId5GvXI2_yG8pc7SydglCLZ9yNYaIjwUW9fyv2vkmuB22MUk0RI2LscTRHaCKMG5i8ZWtVgwmTNgtS4PXXFNRBrf_tfbVk4A5-QwnMxwN7a4tCXETYe
)-----

The date is 11/29/17. I had just gotten off work, and after a long shower and meditation session in which I made my intentions clear, I weighed out my dose of mushrooms. The strain I had (Albino P.E's) are apparently known to be 2-3x as potent as standard psilocybin mushrooms, so I was taking the equivalent of 4-6g of regular mushrooms, and this certainly felt to be the case. I sat on my bed and put the first mushroom in my mouth, and was promptly greeted with the texture of styrofoam that tasted horrible. I had to hold my nose as I chewed the mushrooms just enough to be quickly swallowed, and then immediately washed them down with orange juice. I finished my bag of mushrooms at approximately 23:21.

Around 30-40 minutes in I began to notice that my ability to see texture and edges was enhanced greatly, and if I focused on something I could begin to see it swirl and breathe. Around this time I decided to take a few puffs from my joint. After I stepped back inside my room, I began to get anxious, as this is apparently typical of the mushroom come-up. I was luckily able to remind myself that there was no real reason to be nervous, and sent the anxiety away. This was my first taste of the chaotic, rollercoaster-like nature of mushrooms. I spent the next while on my phone, reading trip reports and mushroom experiences, as well as listening to Dennis McKenna speak about the Heroic Dose.

After an estimated 2 1/2 - 3 hours after my dose, my memory begins to fail me and I was not able to keep track of time. Though during this time I truly experienced the chaotic nature of mushrooms, going between laughing fits, confusion and anxiety, euphoria, feeling as if I need to be in my bedroom right now, or if I'm in there I need to be outside or in the bathroom. For me personally, mushrooms seem to be much more of a rollercoaster of a trip compared to LSD, but at no point did I feel like I was having a bad time, or a bad trip. It felt much easier to deal with any negative feelings and just move right past them back into positivity.

At some point during the night, the trip really started to ramp up. I realized my balance was almost non-existent, almost as if I was drunk. Shortly after this I decided to step outside again to smoke more. I had become infatuated with the embers of the joint as the seemed to sparkle and glow with an almost digital appearance. The bushes in front of me had also began to become incredibly affected, as they morphed into a massive, leafy, lion made of swirling endless psychedelia. Even though the face was scary by nature, I found it really cool, and it didn't freak me out. As I kept smoking, I began to realize that reality itself was becoming shaky at best. The clouds began to grow and morph into one giant grey cloud against a black sky, which started rolling and rumbling towards me. The edges of the sky also began to bend and morph towards me, and this was definitely was a little worrying, so proceeded back inside around the 3-4 hour mark.

The words of Terence McKenna kept replaying in my mind; "Lie down, close your eyes, and pay attention", so I did exactly that. I stripped down to nothing but basketball shorts and lied down in bed. I knew what I really needed to do; I needed to let go. I began stretching and contorting into odd positions automatically, even foaming at the mouth at some points during this. When it stopped, I began to experience this feeling of numbness spread from my feet upwards, and my breathing became slower and more difficult. I interpreted this as my body failing, and I was convinced I would be first person to die from mushrooms. Even as this was happening and the feeling spread, I was not scared, as this entire experience was actually peaceful and calm, as I realized it was my intention and goal to have a deep and transformative experience, and at this point it was inevitable. I stopped forcing myself to breathe, and allowed myself to close my eyes, let go, and fade..

It began slowly, but I had eternity. Eventually, it went completely black, but then there was a incredible light, accompanied by a beautiful and somber song that the mushroom had seemingly generated. Before I knew it, I was watching the entirety of my life play out in front of me, bringing memories long forgotten. I experienced my life as my child self, as well as certain people who impacted me in certain ways. After watching various memories play out in front of me, I was transported to a completely black plane filled with an infinite number of floating blue orbs with many people's faces, and all of these where connected via faint blue lines. There were however, three blue circles that stood out: ones with the faces of my brother, my girlfriend, and myself. These orbs were connected by intense blue lines, which were notably brighter than the rest. I interpreted this as us being connected in a deeper sense than I think we truly understand, and I feel as though I would've met these people in any life, in one way or another. After this, I saw the universe, and the many galaxies within begin swirl and spiral inward, until it sucked itself inside of itself, like a black hole, and finally ended with a little white flash of white light, then more blackness.

I proceeded to open my eyes and look around my room, and I still had heavy visuals, and was still experiencing a heavy body load. I felt intoxicated as I stumbled around, with all of my energy absolutely sapped. I remember walking downstairs to my fridge for food or a drink, and after this have recollection of the rest of the night. Next thing I knew, I woke up in my bed, as I had basically slept the entire day away. For my very first mushroom trip, this was certainly the most intense and unbelievable psychedelic experience I have had in my life.

substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks for sharing, sounds amazing. :) My first trip was on mushrooms, back when I was 18... changed my whole life. Nothing was ever the same again (in a good way).