• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*insert witty and unique heading here*

Cake541

Greenlighter
Hello all, and first off i have to say i am super thankful for this website and its members for all the support and knowledge collected here. I have lurked for years and BL is my go to on basically anything im unsure about. Its nice to finally have decided to be a member.

I appologize for typos in advance as i am using my cellphone on the desktop version for some reason and i am a wee bit spun from some good ole meth.

My name is Nathan but most call me cake. Im 24. I am originally from tennessee but relocated out west to Oregon for weed work. On my arrival i was informed i had been lied to and then my car blew up and ive been stuck here in "purgatory" ever since.

I enjoy hiking, electronics, playing guitar, consuming basically 99 percent of the known substances that will get you high, bmx, skateboarding, carpentry, tuner cars, and being with my lovely fiance.

I hope to be a contribution in some way and also to have a network of people to lean on for support and advice since i have no true friends in this new town due to shady tweakers, theifs, murderers and assholes. Sometimes its best to make youe circle 2 people haha.

Hey Nathan, great to see you sign up and nice intro :) Glad we've been helpful for you for all those years, and welcome from us all here!

Head out to the forums and start chatting to folks and getting to know the peeps. We've loads of social and community forums too, so check those out.

Best,
CFC