View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lefetamine-any experiences?

Limpet_Chicken

Bluelighter
As this one really could go in many, many subfora, it was really a case of pick one and stick it there.

How potent are the dissociative type effects, compared to the likes of say, diphenidine, methoxphenidine when administered at a solid dose? because its looking likely I'll get the chance to try it, and a few analogs. I LOVED the other diarylethanamine NMDA antagonists mentioned (never tried ephenidine), although depending on the yield, I'll probably be constrained to either go for a small amount of one, and three others, or a good quality amount of one and two analogs (aimed at simple amine N-sulbstituents, isopropyl in particular, as so I've been told, 'isophenidine' has the lowest Ki for NMDARs of the lot, for simple such analogs, although I don't know if cyclopropyl was tested, or other cycloalkyl derivatives)

A mix of a DA-ergic stimulant, a dissociative and a mild opioid to smooth out any rough patches.

Thats one nice fucking three-in-one for a dissociative lover. Although I'm not confident I'd feel the opioidergic agonism through the morphine and oxy that I need to take courtesy of one fucked up everything but arse ring, dick and nackers on one side below the waist. At least if I want to be mobile enough to ever see it take shape, to be able to put together the equipment, and to be able to go and fetch the finished product from one place and bring it to another to ingest some, as I was badly injured as a kid. I'd love something I can use when the nerve pain gets beyond tolerance point and I'm close to breaking, because the opioids don't touch neuropathic pain (I fell on glass as a kid, driving a big upraised spike straight through my patellar tendon, into the joint, had to pull it out as best possible, snap off a foot or so of glass spike and walk home miles with the rest still in the joint, when I was maybe 9-11-12 or so at the oldest. Then in recovery, had it stamped on. Began many years of opioid pain management, which keeps the edges of the joint pain away, keeps the wolves from the door so to speak. But after further surgery, ended up with iatrogenic nerve damage.

Its no fun, and the only way that portion of the pain, as is well known, responds to opioids is a thorough knock-out dose of a potent opioid, sufficient to do just that-render me unconscious, along with the likes of chlormethiazole helping to sedate me, or chlormethiazole/nitrazepam. Just to avoid being there, when it gets past breaking point and cannot be tolerated. When everything below the waist down one side starts to burn like the fire rushing shrieking from the mouth of an oxyhydrogen fueled cutting torch, something has to be done. Its not scripted here that I know of, but, I am not without resources and the wherewithall to use them. I am looking into and my doc is supporting my getting off-label dispensation to get on memantine,something critical for quality of life anyway.

But I'd love to hear firsthand accounts of lefetamine use, since it has that three in one package deal so to speak, that seems like low doses would be perfect for some lab work, to give me some drive, some creativity and help dull the screaming, howling fury that is my knee, hips and other bits I didn't even know I had before they too started howling too. It's pushing it, now, for me to complete a project if it involves a day of work, and its really interfering with my work too. And that I cannot have.

I'd love to hear about first-hand use of this too. Not sure if anyone will be able to chime in, but if anyone is, this is where it would happen I think. Lucky you to be able to conjure up such a thing.

Yeah, well lets just say 30g diphenylacetic acid just happened to drop into my lap, at a close to analytical purity grade. Also, anyone know what the activity of the primary amine homolog of lefetamine is like. Any activity at NMDArs? Would expect a stimulant, but presumably with those derivatives that are not tertiary amines not opioid activity.

Or is lefetamine one of the weird ones in that respect? is 'lefamphetamine' (I.e no N-alkyl substitution, just a bare primary amine) active? because via the intermediate diphenylacetone, or via a nitrile intermediate, such as via diphosphorus tetraiodide or maybe the Letts nitrile route, there are too many possibilities. Especially via diphenylacetone, passing diphenylacetic acid vapor in the gas phase as a mixture with GAA vapor through a manganese carbonate-doped magnesium or Mg/CaO mixed oxide coated on an externally heated porous ceramic pellet bed, possibly also via a thorium-doped catalyst, although still got to look into yields vs MgO, CaO, and ThO2 doped with manganese, and study up on the various potential for mixed oxide catalysts using both trivalent manganese and thorium dioxide yield-wise.

I've wanted to try lefetamine for AGES. As well as the N-isopropyl derivative of diphenidine. IIRC, according to some remarks on BL in ADD, was the most powerful NMDAr antagonist of the lot, 'isophenidine'. And I do so love my NMDA antagonists. The more the merrier. When it was a commercial item, a 'speedball' of diphenidine, mixed with dipropionylmorphine and 3-fluorophenmetrazine...now that was something (I mean the separate ingredients rather than that being an RC mixture. The DPM of course isn't going to just turn up in an RC blend. That had to be made especially of course)

And conjuring things up is.. its what I do. Meh, what can I say. I think I was born with a bent for chemistry, biotech and pharmacology, as well as mycology, botany and toxicology (plus more than a passing interest in particle physics). Born a polymath and I just can't keep my hands or head away from more knowledge. THAT...learning new things, there'll never be any drug THAT addictive. Think rat in cage with electrodes in it's nucleus accumbens shell... There really is just no helping myself for that one.

Just don't wave it at me haha!

Yeah I know what you mean though. I got the exact same thing when seeing that diphenylacetic acid. Saw it around and thought 'hm..now where have I seen that befo...AHHHHH FUCK YES'=D

Really have wanted to try lefetamine for AGES. Its been right at the top of the list so to speak, but didn't think I'd get the chance
since its never going to come up on RC vendors etc. and it really doesn't strike me as the type of thing that people on the streets would have heard of, despite the fact that if somebody did start putting it about, I bet every tweaker, junkie and space cadet in the nearest few cities of any source would be on their way, wallets in hands and rigs in pockets. But here at least, if people haven't heard of it by the time they have reached school then they probably would turn their nose up at it (hell, even in the case of things like dipropionylmorphine, someone I once knew told me that he thought if someone tried, it might be unsaleable because of the lack of familiarity!)

And its fairly rare is it not, rather than a street drug of common commerce? As for the other one, isophenidine (n-isopropyl analog of ephenidine) apparently, among analogs tested that was one of the most powerful NMDA antagonists (source of the info-here, ADD). So that one is looking rather interesting too, and worth pursuing, since I've always been an NMDA antagonist fan big time and whilst I haven't tried ephenidine itself, I have had diphenidine and methoxphenidine and enjoyed both of them immensely. An analog still more potent, now that does sound tasty enough to shoot for it.

In the case of lefetamine..opioid, stimulant AND dissociative? what isn't to like? its got at least a somewhat balanced serving of the three main food groups, all rolled into one. Like a corned beef and melon sandwich with peanut butter thrown at it. Only tasty sounding.

And of course, if N-isopropyldiphenidine is to be investigated, that still leaves N-(n)-propyl and N-cyclopropylphenidine that would otherwise go all lonely and miserable at being ignored and left untasted, and far be it from me to do such a heinous thing to an innocent, lonely, neglected potential NMDA antagonist-stimulant, how could I bee so cruel as to subject the poor wee things to such indignity and obscurity? I'd not be doing my duty as a good citizen if I didn't help them out now, would I?

Anybody got subjective effects from trying the stuff?

Even have a route all planned out (diphenylacetic acid, a dehydration-cyanidation employing an unusual phosphorus halide reagent to give the intermediate nitrile in, after using dry ether or THF to prepare diphosphorus tetraiodide and purification of the reagent, reduction of the nitrile with something like STAB generated in-situ to give a primary amine followed by subsequent methylation to the tertiary amine, avoiding quarternization, using excess formaldehyde to form an imine and reduction of the imine using formic acid as the hydrogen donor to effect reductive amination forming the final product, Eschweiler-Clarke style.)

But would love to hear of other reports of actual use of lefetamine by people who've used the product before, I never have, it isn't a street drug, but I've always wanted the chance. Combination effects of dissociative, stimulant and opioid in one molecule just sounds like an inherent winner of a drug. Would love to try shooting the stuff IV. Although the opioid effects would be attenuated a lot in me, since I'm a chronic pain patient taking several hundred milligrams of IM or IV morphine over a day and 80-160mg oxycodone a day, but still, It'd still be rather tasty looking stuff even with just mild opioid effects thrown in as a bonus. Looks like a positively delicious little tertiary amine to me. Just ripe for a cheeky few lines and a shot or two=D

Dirty, MGS? LC just needs either to make, or buy some carbon disulfide, or at worst, carbon tetrachloride (although yields using the unusual little phosphorus reagent to be used, after first preparing it from red phosphorus and iodine, and a disproportionation of the initially formed PI3, seem to be far lowered and the speed of reactions much reduced, it seems like for what is in mind, CS2 for a couple of hours at RT ought, for the dehydration-cyanidation rxn LC has in mind)

Not the nicest of solvents, toxic, flammable and smells like you'd expect a lump of cheese carved from the twat flaps of a syphilitic 90yo hooker in hell's own brothel would stink like. Well..flammable isn't really the word...its probably THE most flammable solvent that LC has ever encountered.

Still, even if it ends up with having to build a sulfur-burner and a tube furnace packed with coke (plus a VERY good metal condenser in a bath of salted ice/CaCl2-HCl solution with a bit of antifreeze thrown in) and redistillation of the CS2 (would far rather buy it, for obvious reasons=D) then a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.

Did trawl the archives in BL for any reports but there really doesn't seem to be anything. Doesn't make sense, why would lefetamine be so neglected by the good ladies and gentlemen who work to supply people like us with the pills, potions and powders that we bluelighters so enjoy sticking in our veins, up our noses, down our throats, up our arses (well, arse, at least. I only have one)..I mean, if they can make amphetamines, why not lefetamine. Where is the creativity. When you KNOW its the kind of thing that people would gladly go for, a dissociative stimulant with a sprinkling of opioid agonism to smooth the stimulant edges off...thats the kind of three-for-one that most people would eat babies for.

(what? babies..so round and plump and juicy. You just can't help but devour them. And use their eyes on little sticks with a paper umbrella on the top to make an ether and codeine linctus/vodka and lime soda 'manhattan project' cocktail. Don't blame me, if mankind were not meant to eat babies then
god wouldn't have made them so juicy and tender=D)