• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Seeing things on Meth

Thanks for the advice the only time I went to church high was that one time and the other time I was coming down and I felt like I was falling asleep but I also felt like my mind was trying really hard to listen to what my pastor was saying and I did end up falling asleep after being up for three days wich was good because the lighters I have ran out and I could buy another one but I would have to walk to the store and it’s like maybe 10 or 15 minute walk from my house and my parents took my key to the gate because they caught me with the guy I get my stuff from together in my trailer without them knowing he was there so I can’t leave the backyard at night to go get one

This guy's bad news, OP, if your parent's can take away the gate key.

Then again, your own trailer on the property, that's almost as nice as the in-law unit. You'd need bad-guys-offering-meth repellent, maybe install some tweaker counter-measures, like the flares that planes shoot out to distract incoming missiles; you know, shiny-shard looking decoys.

Wth. Where is your inner ninja? One gate would just slow me down no matter what kind of NATO-fences it has.

Lol with meth the gate wouldn't even slow me down for the first 4 days up, after that it would only slow me until I removed it.

I remember my stimulant days. With enough using, I would have started to believe that I'd be capable to circumnavigate that gate and those motion lights due to my growing ninja like skills.

You see, part of my stimulant delusions included the belief that using stimulants was slowly giving me super powers. I thought my job was secretly some kind of government training program for superheros in training and the drugs we're the catalyst. I believed my bosses knew I was using, but that everyone was suppose to pretend ignorance because it was a secret and I was suppose to be using. Thought all my co-workers were using too, as they were in training too, of course. This delusion went on for weeks mind you...

It's a damn miracle I was somehow sane enough to be able to keep my insanity to myself. I did truly believe my delusions at the time. And I was quite disappointed when I eventually realised I was just delusional... I was sad cause I wasn't actually turning into a super hero :(

Sorry OT.... Sorta, anyways.

Honestly that's a good thing, meth use never ends well. Get out while you can, it's not a life you want.

I apreachiate all the feedback the meth dosent really mess up my sleepin patterns because I don’t really have a pattern for sleeping before I started doing meth o would just be up all night reading or watching YouTube and then sleep all day yesterday I slept till 6:00 in the evening because I didn’t sleep almost at all the night before that so I don’t think the meth is affecting my sleep that much but I’m in my parents house tonight and they have a oven with a stovetop that has flames so since I don’t have a lighter im using that and smoking what I have left from the last batch I bought

I've done it with matches under foil, that shit sucked. Or a tea candle.

Oh my soul

Thanx at least with the stove I can control the flame
I don't know what you guys are smoking but the effect that uppers seem to have on human consciousness is quite profound. By the 3 and 4 the seemingly intangible barriers between dimensions become hazy and fluctuate between time-space visuals and full blown sightings of othet dimensional beings. In a nutshell, your eye is opened to see lower vibrational beings floating through our dimension and go about their day. Demons, ghosts whatever, crystal and uppers are like holding the door open for them through and you flesh physical vibrational dense matter based vessel to enter and be naughty. Don't care what you come up with sleep deprivation interferes with sensory input physical recognition systems and your mind fills in the gaps and makes up faces to make your surrounding familiar what what what. Bullshit. We are not alone and there are an infinite number of dimensions with infinite densities and thusly an infinite number of complex forms of energy that "lives" so yes.

back in my crystal days i snorted so much meth that it was no longer stimulating high, it was strange state of consciousness full of absolutely real delusions,hallucinations..i was taking walk near lake and i saw house on the other waterside, detailed and real house, which wasnt real at all - it was creation of my dopaminoserotoninonoradrenalino-overfilled brain..i also saw a dog which was actually a bucket..and on my road back to home there were these angry zombie-faced trees everywhere..

meth has never made me see things.

sleep depravation from meth and being up too long on the other hand......

was always fine after 4 days, 5th day it gets nuts