• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Seeing things on Meth

First off, I'm also a christian and I've been able to theologically justify my use so let me know if you wanna talk about that or anything! This mostly just sounds like sleep deprivation. Like other people here have said, I've experience hallucinations after staying awake 3 days straight (naturally; ironically, I have a hard time staying up that long on stims cuz I just want to sleep after a long couple of days). If you're still using, I would strongly recommend eating and drinking like other people have said. Much of what you hear from meth propaganda sprouts from individuals who don't take care of themselves like they should. I find that shakes or anything in liquid form is really helpful since drinking something is less of a mental burden for me than eating solids. Give your mouth special care when you're on meth because the dry mouth will definitely mess up your tooth and gum health down the road if you aren't careful with it.

Hi guys it’s me newbie25 unfortunately I don’t remember the password for my other account so I had to create a new one since I got a new phone and I was wondering if you guys had anymore tips for me

......Sleep loss by itself usually makes me hear things before I see anything unusual. If there's white noise like from a bathroom fan, it sounds like a muffled radio, or people in another room having a conversation. Usually it's kind of pleasant, and if I sort of concentrate, I can hear some pretty complex music. Sometimes you'll hear a sharp voice though, or footsteps, and those can make people anxious.

But if you're up for long enough, you'll start to see things too. Not really hallucinations, but distortions. Details that aren't really there, edges of objects don't seem "fixed" anymore, static over blank areas, weird shimmery yellows and greens when you blink.....

Yeah, same here.Day two w/out sleep I hear music, sometimes LOUD music and then days 3,4,&5 I am seeing all kinds of shit, plus hearing the music.
Really 3 days up is pushing it IME, so lay off get some sleep and a bite to eat and then start another run if you must.
The quoted post is close to my experience except that I see people, dogs, cats, you name it and it is very difficult to tell the real from the imagined, but that is usually days 4,5 and6.
5 being the most days in a row i was ever sleep deprived and i only did that twice and it was 2 times too many.

On my 3rd night up, I decided to go to bed and then when I do start to go to bed, I start seeing hundreds of daddy long leg spiders just coming out of the shadows, corners, bed. I was still rational enough to know this is not real so I tentatively reached out and tried to touch the spider. My hand went through and it went scurrying away to the side. So i just closed my eyes and went to bed.

I get blurry vision and swirlies when i do my .4 Gm shots weekly. Anybody else?