• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Seeing things on Meth

Newbie25

Bluelighter
I had gotten a little bit of meth on Wednesday night I smoked that then then next day after getting money from my mom I got roughly a 1/3 gram more and I started smoking that and let me tell you I don?t think I have ever been up for three days straight like that and I?m wondering if being like that could cause slight differences when you look at things when your high compared to when your not like I was at my moms work and I thought the cars in the Parkin lot were moving a little when they weren't do you think I over did it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Get some food, drink, and most importantly sleep, then those little illusions will go away :)

Yeah, time for a break, before shit gets really weird.

Depending where you live that could be quite a lot of meth. Wednesday alone was probably overdoing it.

Sleep loss by itself usually makes me hear things before I see anything unusual. If there's white noise like from a bathroom fan, it sounds like a muffled radio, or people in another room having a conversation. Usually it's kind of pleasant, and if I sort of concentrate, I can hear some pretty complex music. Sometimes you'll hear a sharp voice though, or footsteps, and those can make people anxious.

But if you're up for long enough, you'll start to see things too. Not really hallucinations, but distortions. Details that aren't really there, edges of objects don't seem "fixed" anymore, static over blank areas, weird shimmery yellows and greens when you blink.

It happens cause your brain is filling up with debris. When you sleep, all the chemical gunk from the day gets washed away; if you don't sleep, it keeps piling up and making things difficult for your brain.

SO, take a break, slow down, put some music on and close your eyes, and you'll probably be out instantly. Things won't be as weird when you wake up.

Can't really add much to that, just stay on good terms with the shadow people till you're out, then when you wake up a nice meal is in order.. Don't skimp on the Ice Cream!

Thanx for all the suggestions and I know it’s bad but when I’m high I have a lack of need for food and drinks although I will have my daily coffee but I will take all day to drink it

You don't have a lack of need, it's a lack of desire. You still need food and water.

This might sound odd but a small meal can be the equivalent of another small line at making you feel better. But the water is tops I'd have to say. The xerostomia (dry mouth) can wreak havoc on your teeth as well so each baggie costs double when you attach the future dental bills, stay hydrated and set a time to brush your teeth as it's not like your going to bed so it's time to brush.

Even if you find it hard/impossible to eat you should drink protein shakes or those meal replacement drinks. And it's good to force yourself to drink water even if you don't want to to stay hydrated. Those two things make a world of difference. Also, you need sleep. Yes, it is common to start hallucinating from sleep deprivation combined with stimulant use. If you stay awake long enough you'll be seeing full blown realistic hallucinations and your reaction to them could be very bad. Are you coming down now? I would definitely NOT dose any more and ride out the comedown. Your body is exhausted even if you don't feel it.

That’s true the first time I ever smoked I stayed up for two days cleaning I was so caught up in it that I had to stop and go to church then I came home and resumed my cleaning

Because my mom wanted me to go with her I am a Christian even tho I am doing meth

The two aren't mutually exclusive, that's for sure. I doubt St.Peter is going to strike you from the list when half the kids in America are doing Dex Amphetamine in Pills instead of lines, wait, scratch that most crush their pills anyways.

<snip> worth is either a good amount or you're getting ripped. I wouldn't be surprised if that was at least a gram, but I don't know prices, which we can't even discuss and I would've even speculate on the weight with a picture and tell you to get a scale to figure out the weight. You just need to realize how much a small "rock" can contain.

1 gram=1000 mg..... Desoxyn or meth pills are dosed at 5 mg ir and 5-10-15 mg ER with a daily dose around 20-25 mg being on average the highest beneficial dose according to whatever prescription drug info site I went to referring official source info I googled. Soooo depending on cuts if you used a whole <snip> and it turned out to be a gram (not saying you have that) you could've ingested ≈50 higher stabilizes daily dose and 200 starting doses total at most depending on purity.... Even ten percent purity would be 20 doses and 5 higher daily doses and meth is one of those street drugs that can be garbage or real pure because of its simplicity to make if one obtains the ingredients compared to other common street compounds that require ingredients derived from a plant grown source & with a safe lab setup although usually explodes violently when one doesn't know how to handle solvents and vapors around equipment that can easily set off the explosion let alone any other sparks.

That being said just take it easy. Don't use anymore, just keep in mind you used a lot so you might see or hear some weird things and if you do it's just your body misinterpreting things because you have not taken care of it on this last binge with a substance known to push people over the edge either by high dose or too long of a sustained binge without eating or sleeping. Just remind yourself of where you are at, put your head down an breathe for a minute if needed, and if you're still at the church just ask your mom if you can go home because your stomach doesn't feel well after eating some questionable food if you must, but seriously in the future take better care of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Church also is probably not the best place to go at this point I would imagine xD

Yeah, some of those bible stories are scary enough well rested and sober.

Dont go on acid either.

Its not good form to be in fits of uncontrollable laughter hunched behind the pews tbh

Not only can it cause hallucinations, but it's pretty much inevitable if you stay up for long enough on it. Yours don't sound that bad, but if you don't stop right now and get a good sleep, they'll end up getting real bad. They look completely realistic and you end up seeing people and objects that aren't there, but it's always extremely unpleasant and frightening due to the constant paranoia and the fact that the hallucinations themselves are often of paranoid scenarios. Don't take anymore and get a good sleep so things don't start getting really weird.

Jesus doesn't have anything against tweakers, OP. Kind of disrespectful to go to church tweaked, but not as disrespectful as ditching your mom.

If Jesus didn't like meth, he wouldn't have created the Mormon-tea plant used to make it. And he sure wouldn't have spread that plant as a weed over the entire Southwest USA.

ETA: If you keep using and stay awake, yeah, you're going to start seeing things that aren't there. BUT, they absolutely are not always unpleasant. You may not experience any paranoia at all. There's nothing about them that is for-sure even frightening. I'd say more like "startling".

But you need to be hitting like 96 hours for those to really kick in, and you're already asleep, right OP?

Last edited: