View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking DOM 2 days in a row

NeoLid

Bluelighter
So yesturday i took around 2.5 mg of DOM to to test it out and see how i feel as its a chemical i have never tried before. Today I wanted to take a full dose but im not sure how the tolorance works with these chemicals. I was thinking of taking around 10mg to get me to around a 7mg trip. What do you guys think.

If its tested and confirmed DOM, the only possible lucid thoughts you could be havi ng, right now, is wanting sleep.

DOM lasts a long, long time. It is very odd you want to take it again today if consumed yesterday. Hope you have tested?
Im not sure about the amphetamines but 2cs dont seem to have big spikes in tolerance levels between several, (many is different!) Doses.
Best of luck tho

10mg is a lot. I would just stick with 7mg personally. Definitely eat a well balanced meal and drink a lot of water. At festivals I've taken DOM a few days in a row before. Tolerance can build quickly of course, but in my experience it isn't really like LSD, but more like the 2C's. In my opinion I think tolerance builds faster on 2c's. Have fun. DOM is one of my favorites.

If you are looking for a trip the second day either you are the binging kind or it wasn't really enough at all for a "full trip" as you imply it wasn't. Weak trips may indicate (but not guarantee!) limited tolerance so I would personally not (over)compensate considering that DOM can make you pretty manic and delirious in extreme cases.
The best plan would be to wait until tolerance cools off a bit, or if not I agree with taking less like that 7 mg even if you are then expecting a 5 mg trip from it. Don't hurry titration of your dosage which doesn't really work with tolerance anyway since the estimation / speculation involved is pointless. Just take a more humble dosage and reserve the titration towards full trip levels for another time when you don't have any potentially serious tolerance to worry about.

Someone might be able to give a better answer, but IMO there remains uncertainty about how high your developed tolerance actually is from the first trip and you should ask yourself if you can really accept the consequences of the possible outcomes if you would pretty much have to compensate to some unknown extent.