• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Too much MDMA use?

flyingcake

Greenlighter
So I've discovered MDMA/E around May 2k17.
I want to ask you to analyse my behaviour.
So in the past month, I've taken E about 3 times (2 times half a pill, 1 time whole pill). I also use GBL as a complementary substance.
Am I overdoing it?8(

Thanks

I would say so.

Let me just give some perhaps unwanted advice. Don't do a little drugs often. Do a full, complete dose rarely and give it your full attention. Drugs should not, IMO, be something done in addition to daily activities. It should be the activity, that's how you get the most out of it. I, like plenty of people know how good MDMA feels, but it is something that you should not overdo. Not only do you get used to the effects, but you end up getting less out of each session.

My two cents.

I would say so.

Let me just give some perhaps unwanted advice. Don't do a little drugs often. Do a full, complete dose rarely and give it your full attention. Drugs should not, IMO, be something done in addition to daily activities. It should be the activity, that's how you get the most out of it. I, like plenty of people know how good MDMA feels, but it is something that you should not overdo. Not only do you get used to the effects, but you end up getting less out of each session.

My two cents.

No man, I appreciate all advice, thanks.

I'd say yes. I'm very conservative with my use personally but I'd like to continue using MDMA for a very long time and also have seen friends get burned extremely badly by it.

I space rolls every 3 months, minimum 2 months which I may do once a year

So I've discovered MDMA/E around May 2k17.
I want to ask you to analyse my behaviour.
So in the past month, I've taken E about 3 times (2 times half a pill, 1 time whole pill). I also use GBL as a complementary substance.
Am I overdoing it?8(

Thanks

It depends on the person, but a lot of people overdo it in their early days, and your body tends to let you get away with it more. It's kind of a sliding scale of hazard/psychological/tolerance/magic issues (losing the beauty, not gaining uncanny wizardly abilities), which depend partially on how much you've done in your past/where you are in life/what you've done recently/etc.

I would say for somebody new to MDMA:

• More than once a week: Incredibly hazardous. Expect significant side effects/tolerance isses.
  • Once a week: Not ideal, expect side effects, especially after some time, and definite tolerance issues.
  • Once a month: Side effects will still catch up with you, but you get more leeway. Still not ideal.
  • Once every three months: Getting to be a lot more reliable/safe. You can do it for longer without ruining it, but you still might want to only do this for a limited amount of time.
  • Twice per year: Very limited side effects. I did my first MDMA pills in 2002 and used heavily on and off for about 5-6 or so years, and doing it twice per year seems very safe to me. No tolerance and I still have the magic. Most people I know tend to agree.
  • Once per year: As above, yet even safer.

Things are never black & white.

Last edited: