Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I love bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasD

Bluelighter
Tipsy n stoned rn... just wanted to say how appreciative I am of Bluelight, its moderators, and members. This site has saved my ass a few times, and i've had a lot of very helpful tips.
Whos with me :)

Agreed. Until the world has an open attitude towards drugs and I can talk to my doctor's or person at the bar next to me about drugs BL fills a void that I would greatly miss

Bluelight truly is amazing. So many different perspectives and great minds.

I also agree. BL has saved my ass multiple times, too. @ThomasD you should write a blog about some experiences. I'd read that %)

Can't be beat IMHO! The fact is that BL saves lives, educates, holds hands, provides encouragement, calls folks out when necessary etc. etc. (you get the point). I can't think of any better resource for real life advide and harm reduction from folks on the front lines of responsible drug use. Hopefully resulting in usage that's as safe as possible. Also it's sense of "community" is extremely comforting while providing a safe place for responsible drug use.

In closing, I sincerely want to take the time to thank all of the good folks who volunteer their time to make BL what it is!

I don't see a reason for this post to be open any longer. Cheers, gotta keep the community strong! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.