Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms / 2grams - Inexperienced - My first real trip

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
The third time I took mushrooms is definitely one of my more prominent memories. I think about all the times I?ve tripped, and this one is always the first one to come up, maybe along with one or two more. Almost everyone makes the mistake eventually of taking to many drugs at one, and I was no different.

Back in the old days it was hard to find mushrooms. Not that it?s super easy now, but it?s still easier. After a bit of searching I still found them, and invited my friend over to spend the night. I feel like a dick for not giving any mushrooms. In my defense, I was pretty broke. Kicked of the night by downing the shrooms, waiting about 20 minuets, and then wondering how they kicked in so fast.

I always seem to find it difficult to gauge if I am feeling the effects of any substance at the beginning of the come up. Differentiating them from a placebo or pre flight anxiety can be tricky to do without bias, if your wall isn?t breathing. Still, I think it?s safe to say I was definitely not feeling normal, and started pacing around at about the half hour mark. An hour in, I was definitely really high, and knew this going to be a lot more intense than my last trips.

My friend was kind of a crappy trip sitter. Even though I was probably being really obnoxious, it would have been nice to not have him remind me of how irritated he was becoming. I recall surrendering control of my voice?s volume to the drug, and just started shouting at various things, while getting quieter towards others. Not sure what exactly was going on, but I probably felt the loud bits required everyone?s attention.

Experiencing synesthesia for the first time was absolutely fantastic. I was fully aware of what was happening to me, and needed to tell my friend. I was quite sure I was the only human to ever experience it at the time, and didn?t know there was a word for it. Describing it didn?t work, cause I could speak a whole sentence without forgetting where I was. This really freaked me out, being unable to communicate. If only you could at least remember the details for once you can talk again, you?re sure the world will never be the same.

The visuals were amazing, and much more interactive than I would have guessed. Not just a light show, but a cosmic swimming pool, than dissolves you as if you were made of salt. When my friend was watching tv it filled the room with the colors, and it was awesome. He recorded a poorly lit video of me attempting description of weirdly Euclidian geometrys on the ceiling. Turning down the volume on the camera was way easier than asking me to be quiter.

later, we went to bed, and I was terrified I had lost my mind, but I couldn?t effectively communicate my discomfort. Instead I just occasionally regained some control of myself, and woke him up, asking about a website for some reason.
The scariness of that night is something that I no longer can remember. At the time, it freaked me out so bad I didn?t take mushrooms again for 6 months. Eventually I learned to let go, and drifted into blissful enlightenment. The few moments of satori I experienced were possibly the most incredible few seconds of my life.

Suddenly I would snap out of the terror I was in, as I became one with my bedroom, and went to a universe between universes. There was nothing there, except a light that appeared very far away. Not even my own body. I perceived something, but most of the emotions were ones there are no names for, or something. Upon returning all I could do was wonder what had just happened to me. Did I die? Probably. Will it happen again? In about 5 minuets.

i didn?t get much sleep that night.

substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome, thanks for sharing. :) Yeah sounds like your sitter had no idea how to sit for someone tripping. But it also sounds like you handled it great.