• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi I'm new here

Sez00008

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I'm new here so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sarah I have an addiction to codiene which I am now on suboxone for. Now my problem is I have a really big Valium addiction also. I have been taking 4 5mg tablets a day. I got a script for 50 just 12 days ago and I'm out. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to tell him about, for those who have been in this position what did the doctor do for you? I also have bad insomnia, I have tried everything herbal and sleep aid, nothing works. So another question can the doctor help with sleep? Thank you all in advance ??

Hey Sarah, welcome to Bluelight :)

Sorry to hear about your predicament. We can't guide you on how to ask your doctor for more drugs, which is against our forum policies and mission statement. But I would say that your benzo addiction is probably something you want to get sorted before it takes over your life. Maybe you should actually consider discussing your fears (you don't have to be completely honest) with your GP, as well as your sleep issues, and see if s/he's prepared to help you find a way to manage better?

Good luck!
CFC