• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate question

Js842010

Greenlighter
What is the comparison of morphine sulfate er 60 mg to instant release oxycodone. How many mg of oxycodone instant release would be equal to these morphine pills.

I second T.'s advice. We can give you an answer, for your own safety, but in the process, we really want to encourage you to acquire some of this basic knowledge. You need a lot of this to help you make it in the long-run, so start learning it. You should be able to do conversions for different Opioids in your head if you want to be really secure. Someone tells you that Morphine is twice as strong as Oxy, so pay up, what do you say in that moment?

Please familiarize yourself with how to conduct your own conversions without outside help. It's not that we don't want to help, but this is the "give a fish, teach to fish" analogy. We want to help, but we also don't want to help you so much that you are dependent upon us, when you are smart and capable enough to quickly and easily answer these queries on your own.

With that being said, which is why I put this at the bottom. Oxycodone PO (by mouth) is about 1 and a half times more potent than Morphine PO. In reverse, you would say that Morphine is two-thirds the potency of Oxycodone, both being taken by mouth.

Easy Peasy Japanese-y :)

I am new to bluelight. Apologies if I'm not posting in the right thread. I just came across another members post saying heroin turns into morphine when left for some time in a water solution (6+hrs). If this is true, is there an easy enough way to reverse the chemical change?

forgot to add a few things in above post.

I smoke black tar/brown powder.- when I re-up I usually mix a gram with an oz of water for snorting. I end up smoking some of the solution when I've run out of everything else. Smoking the h2o/heroin solution effects me the same as heroin - I'm just confused by the idea that perhaps I'm now simply injesting morphine..

^Nah, orAl heroin is stronger than morphine; double the strength with higher doses. Of course H isn't pure

morphine BA varies, though you are talking 30-40mg oxycodone, generally 10--15 oxy per 20 morphine classic, or 10-15 H

^Nah, orAl heroin is stronger than morphine; double the strength with higher doses. Of course H isn't pure

morphine BA varies, though you are talking 30-40mg oxycodone, generally 10--15 oxy per 20 morphine classic, or 10-15 H

Do you know anything about the chemical change in a solution of h2o&heroin if left unused for a day+. specifically if heroin turns into morphine?

^ Yes unfortunately dia morphine is unstable in water, and after a day(or even several hours) it likely has reverted back into morphine

Also, if it’s been that long, you increase chances of cotton fever-Sorry

^ Yes unfortunately dia morphine is unstable in water, and after a day(or even several hours) it likely has reverted back into morphine

Also, if it?s been that long, you increase chances of cotton fever-Sorry

I don't inject. I smoke primarily but I've been putting a g of blk tar/brown powder in oz of water to snort here and there.
Do you happen to know if there's any trick to rebonding the acetic acid and morphing that separate in a water solution?