• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Planning my rolls

NGW

Greenlighter
So i have a few festivles lined up this summer which means i plan on taking mdma. Last year i rolled every 2-3 months. The last time i rolled was november 2017. I next plan on rolling at a festival at the end of may which is a good 5-6 month break from my previous roll. However i am going tona festival 2 weeks after the first one and i really want to roll for both but i dont wish to roll twice in the space of 2 weeks. Would i be okay if its a one off? (I know these one offs can become a habit/reoccuring excuse but it literally would be a one time thing)

Also whilst on the topic, the first festival is a 3 day festival , i plan on drinking the first two nights and rolling on last night, however i doubt i will be eating alot through out the weekend and just wondering if consuming alcohol for 2 days with low food and rolling the last day will have any negative effects?

I hate that i stress about something probably so stupid but thats just who i am :?) i love mdma but ever since i took too much one time and had a bad trip followed by weeks of anxiety im always concerned about my health and permanent damage..

I love England, but one thing I can't understand is how you people can roll on MDMA for so long and still keep going!

I can't keep up, that's why I stopped taking MDMA and have been for 6 months.

Only the first few times were the best but, it'll never be the same again. It's a self-defeating drug.

Escape Fantasy, this is not the first post I have seen you make where you state that MDMA only works 1 or two times and is never the same again. I am genuinely sorry if that was your experience, because it was certainly not mine. While the first time was very special, I continued to have meaningful and mindblowing experiences for years (going on 18 years at this point). Variations in experience have been largely related to variations in product quality.

NGW, you are wise to approach your use with moderation. That is how you will be able to keep enjoying for years to come. I think as a "one off" you should be ok to space 2 weeks apart, although it is not ideal. Your second roll may be less intense, and the after-effects from the second roll may be worse. I would take multivitamins in between. I am not convinced 5HTP is the way to go, personally. I have had the best results with vitamin C and methyl B12. You could have some issues with drinking for two nights and then rolling on the third, as you will probably be dehydrated and low on nutrients. Try to eat and stay hydrated.

Escape Fantasy, this is not the first post I have seen you make where you state that MDMA only works 1 or two times and is never the same again. I am genuinely sorry if that was your experience, because it was certainly not mine. While the first time was very special, I continued to have meaningful and mindblowing experiences for years (going on 18 years at this point). Variations in experience have been largely related to variations in product quality.

NGW, you are wise to approach your use with moderation. That is how you will be able to keep enjoying for years to come. I think as a "one off" you should be ok to space 2 weeks apart, although it is not ideal. Your second roll may be less intense, and the after-effects from the second roll may be worse. I would take multivitamins in between. I am not convinced 5HTP is the way to go, personally. I have had the best results with vitamin C and methyl B12. You could have some issues with drinking for two nights and then rolling on the third, as you will probably be dehydrated and low on nutrients. Try to eat and stay hydrated.

The first time I took MDMA I was 16. That was 16 years worth of serotonin supply released all at once. That's why it felt so good. Lightheaded, heart pumping, warm and fuzzy feeling all around, pupils dilated the size of quarters, lights were brighter and vivid, had the shakes like I was shivering but it felt so good, extreme focus, and an intense wave of euphoria hitting me all at the same time for maximum 7 hours my first time.

I didn't even feel a comedown my first 10 times and I remember I got addicted to MDMA on the first try. First time I went on a binge with 6 points of golden MDMA crystals in gel capsules throughout the week.

That's what MDMA should feel like. After that, I either started getting bored of the drug because it wasn't hitting me as hard or I started getting fake shit which fucked me up in a bad way.

The reason why MDMA stops feeling as good as your first time is because of the amount of serotonin released over time. A few months of serotonin is <less than 16 years worth. For me to feel what I felt my first time I would need to wait until I'm 32 to take MDMA again, which is not happening.

MDMA is a self-defeating drug. Probably the best high of our entire existence (serotonin) but, impossible to maintain.

Have fun frying your brain. You're gonna look like an e-tard soon enough. Cheers*

Last edited: