• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New - Homeless heroin addict who is so very tired...

harlotsometimes

Greenlighter
I'm a female in my early 30's who spent most of her adult years living well, and "normally". Now I live in a storm drain on occasion, sometimes behind bushes. I medicate solely through IV use of heroin and method. I OD'd on black for the first time a few nights ago. If it wasn't for my two friends who fought tooth and nail for hours to keep me here I'd be dead.

Now I'm sick as a dog. Too scared to do black again, too sick to hustle and get method. Not sure where to go at this point. I almost wish my friends would have just let me die.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

I'm sorry to hear about your OD. I OD'd for the first time a couple days before Christmas. It fucking sucked so much. I know that feeling of hopelessness. Have you thought about going into a detox and getting straightened out? This life is brutal. I'm in recovery now, it's not all peaches and cream but it's way better than living the life of active addiction. Check out Sober Living and The Dark Side and Mental Health.. Those 3 places are really great if you want to talk about your feelings, have questions about getting sober and anything mental health related.

You're alive for a reason, find that reason and stick to it..
I hope you stay safe

Welcome to Bluelight :)

I'm sorry to hear about your OD. I OD'd for the first time a couple days before Christmas. It fucking sucked so much. I know that feeling of hopelessness. Have you thought about going into a detox and getting straightened out? This life is brutal. I'm in recovery now, it's not all peaches and cream but it's way better than living the life of active addiction. Check out Sober Living and The Dark Side and Mental Health.. Those 3 places are really great if you want to talk about your feelings, have questions about getting sober and anything mental health related.

You're alive for a reason, find that reason and stick to it..
I hope you stay safe