• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"reversed" feelings from pot

zagor11

Bluelighter
For the first time in my life, 2 months ago, I tried weed. Bought it from a stranger. I took 3 good hits. 15 minutes later one side of my body got completely numb, got extremely drowsy and sleepy, lost ALL emotions and couldn't even move my hand. It was not a panic attack.

2 days later I tried less, only 1 hit. Same but little less intense. Then I tried it a couple other times and no high, only those symptoms above and depression.

I was taking suboxone.

I have used to have a neighbor that would take one hit, then get real cold and clammy, she couldn't handle it. We have so many pro pot views now days because we are in the midst of the legalization process. So now we are going to loose sight of the small percentage of people who can't handle it. If you don't think its a good thing for you, resist the peer pressure and don't do it. As far as how the suboxone effected your experience, I can't answer that, because I never liked suboxone.

I have used to have a neighbor that would take one hit, then get real cold and clammy, she couldn't handle it. We have so many pro pot views now days because we are in the midst of the legalization process. So now we are going to loose sight of the small percentage of people who can't handle it. If you don't think its a good thing for you, resist the peer pressure and don't do it. As far as how the suboxone effected your experience, I can't answer that, because I never liked suboxone.

Looks like Im one of those people who are allergic to good stuff. Can't feel oxuy either anymore (after sub)