• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

^ I'm quite partial to a bit of Steeleye Span myself!

Do you know that 'The Bonny Black Hare' is a euphemism for a ladies front bottom?

Yep, that song is all about getting a shag..! :)

Last edited:
^ I don't know what you're talking about. This was my link, I posted it first. All the evidence is above us, if you really want to dispute it.

Stop trying to steal my choonz, boy! find yer own material...

Now those in search of enlightenment and true musical genius:

Listen to the sound of Raasmus -

The Neighbourhood - Daddy Issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnLAa6_hB9A

I've recently 'discovered' this guy from trawling YouTube music. These are two fuckin awesome tracks:

Michael Kiwanuka - 'Love and hate':

https://youtu.be/aMZ4QL0orw0

And 'Cold little heart':

https://youtu.be/FngDSOuCNAA

Both live session tracks. These guys are so chilled - check out the guitarist with the affro who looks so chilled he's going to fall off his chair at any minute...

And in a similar vein,

Portugal.The man - 'Feel it Still':

https://youtu.be/F09POwrBn-M

A live session which is far superior to the commercial release.

Last edited:
808 State - In Yer Face

Nice. I would name Pacific State as my favourite record ever if I was on Desert Island Discs or had a gun to my head.

<3

Finally dipped into what was only the second cd I have bought in years, both within the last 6 months as well. As per SOP its a completely uninspired choice on my part as was the other, both mixed DJ compilations (one studio one live) from selectors I have been listening to since before I was old enough to go out.

Disc one and 2 from...

LIT_CD_Cover.jpeg

with the other cd from earlier in the year being...

fa99-sasha-packshot_small.jpg

My chronically low mood makes it difficult to lose myself in my music at the moment and when I do make the occasional emergence from my pathetic melancholy I cannot even make the effort to wax upfront stuff, choosing instead one of the hundreds upon hundreds (if not low 4 figure) of mixes I have collected on CD and mp3 since 1991 (by then I was already hooked on the rave music of the time but 1991 saw me get my hands on my first 2 live rave tapes, Stu Allen from The Drome in Birkenhead and DJ SS from Pandemonium's Andromeda at the Telford Ice Rink) - from the countless tape packs from the 90's raves alongside the superclub comp albums beginning with The Renaissance Mix Collection (my introduction to Digweed and Sasha) and the first Cream Live as well as the awesome complete BBCR1 Essential Mix collection from 1999 to 2006.

But, despite the total lack of imagination the 2 cd's I have brought were at least brand new from this year, but despite having the epic (5 disc) Digweed effort for some weeks now it is both embarrassing and symptomatic that I have only just listened to the first 2 discs now.

It has been 2 years since I went out and if I can sort myself straight enough to try in the new year perhaps I will get my groove back. Not having any friends is the first potential obstacle but while I obviously prefer company its not a total deal breaker for as long as I am tooled up properly (not having any current access to pills or MDMA is the second and main obstacle but this is just a statement of fact and is my problem, not a source request!) just having the opportunity to shake it properly is all I need.

Fist tl;dr Rave related essay in ages - again a sign of the times... :p :?

Finally dipped into what was only the second cd I have bought in years, both within the last 6 months as well. As per SOP its a completely uninspired choice on my part as was the other, both mixed DJ compilations (one studio one live) from selectors I have been listening to since before I was old enough to go out.

Disc one and 2 from...

LIT_CD_Cover.jpeg

with the other cd from earlier in the year being...

fa99-sasha-packshot_small.jpg

My chronically low mood makes it difficult to lose myself in my music at the moment and when I do make the occasional emergence from my pathetic melancholy I cannot even make the effort to wax upfront stuff, choosing instead one of the hundreds upon hundreds (if not low 4 figure) of mixes I have collected on CD and mp3 since 1991 (by then I was already hooked on the rave music of the time but 1991 saw me get my hands on my first 2 live rave tapes, Stu Allen from The Drome in Birkenhead and DJ SS from Pandemonium's Andromeda at the Telford Ice Rink) - from the countless tape packs from the 90's raves alongside the superclub comp albums beginning with The Renaissance Mix Collection (my introduction to Digweed and Sasha) and the first Cream Live as well as the awesome complete BBCR1 Essential Mix collection from 1999 to 2006.

But, despite the total lack of imagination the 2 cd's I have brought were at least brand new from this year, but despite having the epic (5 disc) Digweed effort for some weeks now it is both embarrassing and symptomatic that I have only just listened to the first 2 discs now.

It has been 2 years since I went out and if I can sort myself straight enough to try in the new year perhaps I will get my groove back. Not having any friends is the first potential obstacle but while I obviously prefer company its not a total deal breaker for as long as I am tooled up properly (not having any current access to pills or MDMA is the second and main obstacle but this is just a statement of fact and is my problem, not a source request!) just having the opportunity to shake it properly is all I need.

Fist tl;dr Rave related essay in ages - again a sign of the times... :p :?

Merry Christmas my freind <3

And you sir. Still 9 days to go (today is 'Five Golden Rings' if we are to stay ot) x <3

Five golden rings? Ooh, suits you sir...

More off topic BS but I've been perusing the BDD forum that you mod for the first time and fuck me that place is even grimmer than OD. Lots of wank questions and you're fellow mods over there seem to be in possession of a sizeable stick up their collective bottoms...

But not you of course.... "ah f-f-f-fuckin' love ye..,.yer me best f-f-f-uckin' mate like" :)