• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Got my second wind a little so on with...

LIT_CD_Cover.jpeg

...now disc 3, gets really ace around the 35 min mark and is the best on the comp so far. \o/

<3

Some Marmz love to anyone who can guess the movie this was used in .... no cheatin' or googling, or reading the pootube comments. Someone might have already done this bcos when I just started typing I got a strong wift of deja vu.

Regardless, listen to it a coupla times and tell me it's not awesome ... I'm looking atchoo especially F.R.U.B.A.R.B.S, since you now owe me 7 minutes back ...

Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus

Some Marmz love to anyone who can guess the movie this was used in .... no cheatin' or googling, or reading the pootube comments. Someone might have already done this bcos when I just started typing I got a strong wift of deja vu.

Regardless, listen to it a coupla times and tell me it's not awesome ... I'm looking atchoo especially F.R.U.B.A.R.B.S, since you now owe me 7 minutes back ...

Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus

Is it off Silence Of The Lambs?

F.R.U.B.A.R.B.S, since you now owe me 7 minutes back ...

Heheh, 'FRUBARBS', I love it =D I'm thinking about changing my user name now...

I don't owe you 7 minutes, but you owe it to yourself to watch the end of The Bandersnatch...

Zopiclone - that Bassman set its gutter, I haven't stomped my way round a dnb rave in 4 or 5 years, I think innovation in the dam was my last big one.......... cheers for that, its brightened up this slow Thursday at work

Zopiclone - that Bassman set its gutter, I haven't stomped my way round a dnb rave in 4 or 5 years, I think innovation in the dam was my last big one.......... cheers for that, its brightened up this slow Thursday at work

No worries, personally I love the old style with Bassman, Trigga etc (Pure X, Amazon, Hysteria)
I've not been to a dsrum & bass rave myself in quite some time as these days the music isn't the stuff I like as I think the golden years for the stuff I am into was 1993 - 1998

These days I am a lot more into my dark techno like Paul Birken style, glad you liked that set.
My God it made me think back to my youth driving around in a red Vauxhall Nova blasting Hysteria & Pure X sets by DJ Rap or Dr S Gachet smoking soapbar

Getting well into my Limp Bizkit. Been playing all their albums on my ginseng fueled walk/runs. The early stuff is grungey shite, but they really improve with time.

LB - Walking Away

...Bring it on! ;)

Last edited: