Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Just rediscovered this:

Jean Michele Jarre - 'Oxygene'

https://youtu.be/nz1cEO01LLc

Although I was pushing puberty when this was released (1976ish?), I still find it hard to believe that this type of music was even possible in those days. As the decades passed it certainly became easier, but not necessarily better...

Something just gave me the impression that Wendy James might be up your alley, is all .....

Smash Hits magazine once printed a picture of Wendy James that made her look, in the words of one reader, as though she had a peppercorn stuck up her nose. This became something of a meme, with various references made to it over subsequent weeks, until Transvision Vamp eventually went the way of all pop stars. I'm sure FUBAR could have found a way to get that peppercorn out, though .....

- Bubar you godda help be! I god a bebbergord stuck up by doze ad id hurds!
- Don't worry, Wendy. I have a cunning plan. All I have to do is insert this bicycle pump in your belly button, give it a few good strokes, build up some pressure and that peppercorn will come shooting out quicker than you can say Andy Warhole's Dead!
- Hey! Dat's dot by belly button!
- That's not the bicycle pump!

Smash Hits magazine once printed a picture of Wendy James that made her look, in the words of one reader, as though she had a peppercorn stuck up her nose. This became something of a meme, with various references made to it over subsequent weeks, until Transvision Vamp eventually went the way of all pop stars. I'm sure FUBAR could have found a way to get that peppercorn out, though .....

- Bubar you godda help be! I god a bebbergord stuck up by doze ad id hurds!
- Don't worry, Wendy. I have a cunning plan. All I have to do is insert this bicycle pump in your belly button, give it a few good strokes, build up some pressure and that peppercorn will come shooting out quicker than you can say Andy Warhole's Dead!
- Hey! Dat's dot by belly button!
- That's not the bicycle pump!

Heh heh =D

Disc 1 (11pm) of this beaut from 2002 (blended to perfection by JOOF)

213103367-f.jpg