• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

hey, before tasting the stuff idve fully concurred with you. but i had faux sausages of the stuff cooked for me by a girlything and i swear to mother nature herself, you wouldnt tell the difference in a double blind whatever you lot call it

like i said, if it were cheaper id eat it all the time. i do think theres something to the whole intestine-wrong-length-for-meat-heavy-diet thing

its a thing.

An unfortunate one if you ask me.

I'd probably make a shite test subject though, since I've eaten a lot more musroom species than others tend to have, in this country mushrooms are more usually feared and avoided than sought out and made into a feast.

they dont taste or look like mushrooms though. it basically is meat. unless she was just fucking with me and feeding me actual meat. unlikely though as she was a veggie and busy proselytising trying to save my soul

I've had it too, and it was like eating a wet cardboard turd to be quite honest. And christ, one might be able to SURVIVE on eating microorganisms processed into solid blocks of protein and carbohydrate, but you'll never LIVE eating some microbial slop grown in a vat. If I was to otherwise starve, then yeah I'd eat it, but when there are things like saffron milk-caps, slippery jack boletes, fly agaric (when cooked correctly they can be made useful in the kitchen), hell no!

good lord limpet, you have a way with words that makes goethe sound positively poetic

ive endured prison food circa one pound sommat per person per day. youd be surprised what the human body can survive on

Why thank you. I keep getting told I have a way with words for whatever reason.

And unfortunately I would not in the least be surprised. Although to refer to it as food, does anything on this side of being not poisonous although of need to take one's time in deciding whether what is on the plastic plate is part of the meal, or part of the walls. Or indeed whether it needs one to carve a chicken bone into a shiv and stick it through the eyes just to make SURE that it is really, actually dead, instead of just smelling and looking like it crawled up an arse and died.

Although didnt't even know there was..err...whatever it must have been at some point, some slurry of amino acids and the handiwork of hell's hounds only know what sort of nasty little creatures not withstanding, was in physical WD from barbs at the time, didn't even know it was there, and when I came to, looked like I'd just freshly managed to GTFO belsen or auschwitz, I/d lost that much weight.

Pat the Bunny - Never Coming Home (Song for the Guilty)

sorry yes i'm totally obsessed with pat the bunny but i don't know anyone else who has as candidly described what i feel and the hope i want to feel.

Is just a lie I ain?t told yet
So I?m ready to die, but I?m not willing to watch
You watch me die here in our bed

-----

My darling, I?m never coming back from where I?m going
My darling, I?m never coming home
My darling, I?m never coming back from where I?m going
My darling, I?m never coming home

i'm going back to my place tomorrow and right now i feel like this might be good bye. i've got an 8th of the good shit and some b waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
And unfortunately I would not in the least be surprised. Although to refer to it as food, does anything on this side of being not poisonous although of need to take one's time in deciding whether what is on the plastic plate is part of the meal, or part of the walls. Or indeed whether it needs one to carve a chicken bone into a shiv and stick it through the eyes just to make SURE that it is really, actually dead, instead of just smelling and looking like it crawled up an arse and died.

Although didnt't even know there was..err...whatever it must have been at some point, some slurry of amino acids and the handiwork of hell's hounds only know what sort of nasty little creatures not withstanding, was in physical WD from barbs? at the time, didn't even know it was there, and when I came to, looked like I'd just freshly managed to GTFO belsen or auschwitz, I/d lost that much weight.

physical withdrawl from barbs is no joke. always been wary of em, personally. had heroin thatd been cut with some variety or other once and despite the large amount of cocaine in the same shot i was out before the pin was out. no pleasant ride in a la liquid benzo infused snowball.. just picking myself up off the floor with a lump on the back of my head sometime later. dangerous, being as the whole point they were phased out was the fine line betwixt.. ahem.. therapeutic and fatal dosages. but i digress;

my theory - im sure nobody else has had the idea - is that the vast, vast majority of modern day maladies are as a result of the occulted assortment of shite in the food we consume. predominantly spoilage retardants but there are a veritable legion of others. alumina off cookware, e numbers, the glut of refined sugars, high fructose especially but the pretend sugars such as aspartame (the shit of genetically modified bacteria, in case anyones hungry) are likely even worse, artificial colours and assorted flavour enhancers.. when you consider the almost infinite inter combinations of all these chemicals within the body and on top of other medicinal pharmacodynamics its a wonder we're walking around at all

cancer, i believe is a nutritional deficiency combined with an acidic, candida-promoting environment within the body. trying to avoid carcinogens through life is a pointless task, but having the correct nutritional arnour.. well thats the way to go

unfortunately, by design or otherwise, food for the poor is the stuff most laced with this shit. hostel and prison food even moreso.. bon appetit to the hmp hewell guys btw

Nirvana - Dive

The Commodores - Brick house - its also a song I want played at my funeral

Currently listening to some duck breast sizzling on the pan, having been alive about an hour ago! Mmmm

Aye, there's nowt quite like the sizzle of bacon and sausage on a camping stove. Fuckin lush...

Sometimes I have to disagree.

B2_E374_EB-3_C68-42_E2-9_BAC-8_EE6_DEFA8396.jpg

FD183_EEA-4_BB7-4_C7_C-8449-_A65_D67_B58_F38.jpg

Pork with veg in a thick sauce, slapped in a jacket cooked in the embers. All cooked on mother nature?s television

aye.. made out of 100% recycled newspaper and powdered badger feces, showing owt but attenborough and titchmarsh reruns powered solely via its target audience's aura of smug self satisfaction

Last edited:
While comments on the sound of succulent food on the flame is all very well and good, there are a number of other posts I have had to remove from the thread that are completely off topic so can we just get back to sharing musics please ty.

the forum is on life support and youre removing the few that make it? jesus christ

leave the posts alone you fucking weirdo

the forum is on life support and youre removing the few that make it? jesus christ

leave the posts alone you fucking weirdo

its been on life support for 2 years and will not come to harm through the removal of a couple of those posts that much is guaranteed.

my theory - im sure nobody else has had the idea - is that the vast, vast majority of modern day maladies are as a result of the occulted assortment of shite in the food we consume. predominantly spoilage retardants but there are a veritable legion of others. alumina off cookware, e numbers, the glut of refined sugars, high fructose especially but the pretend sugars such as aspartame (the shit of genetically modified bacteria, in case anyones hungry) are likely even worse, artificial colours and assorted flavour enhancers.. when you consider the almost infinite inter combinations of all these chemicals within the body and on top of other medicinal pharmacodynamics its a wonder we're walking around at all

cancer, i believe is a nutritional deficiency combined with an acidic, candida-promoting environment within the body. trying to avoid carcinogens through life is a pointless task, but having the correct nutritional arnour.. well thats the way to go

Nirvana - Dive

Logging into this account every few years feels like going through an old journal that I forgot even existed.

Cancer by definition is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. The larger you are the less you live, the more chemical reactions in your body higher possibility of cancer. I'm sure eating simple sugars is not healthy, not only in terms of cancer but oxidative stress, heart etc etc. but to say that "the vast majority of modern day maladies are as a result of the occulted assortment of shite in the food we consume." sounds like some hippy shite...

Knowing how your method of cooking affects food, eating the right things are of course imperative for a healthy body (and perhaps helps in terms of acquiring/ maintaining a healthy mind) but these have a lot to do what you're working with... which is your body. You probably are going to get skin cancer regardless of your diet if you're genetically inclined so. Or develop cirrhosis even if you don't drink.

I've had a lot of conflicting feelings about eating animals, as I have one sleeping next to me happy to be out of the blistering heat and the danger of ever looming postmen. I've seen animals slaughtered growing up, they do it every year here and never seemed to fuck with me. I have a lot of compassion for all living things (well maybe not cockroaches, still try not to kill them tho) but it seems like "not eating animals" is not taking the cycle of life seriously . I mean, everybody ends up getting eating... literally.

If I was going to post more I'd like to have created a thread where everyone could discuss how their DOC has changed their taste in music over the years. I turned from a psych eating, stoner who loved far out jazz and funk to a drunk listening to crummy sentimental vocal shite (I could be getting old too). Cocaine and booze seems to do this more so than other substances.

Anyway, for old time's sake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86vKVcplTig

https://soundcloud.com/mboriz/04-ji...-royal-albert-hall-london-uk-february-24-1969