• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

have gone soft in the head and added folk punk to my roster of melodic hardcore, hardcore punk and (decent) pop punk. and mostly only really listen to songs by junkies these days

jesse stewart asking the important questions 'who'se gonna smash the dope at my funeral' in a skagway hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuQuLLKuDwU

I enjoyed that. Bravo!

glad you liked it!!

been listening to these guys pretty much constantly, here about the first drug i ever got addicted to, since i found about them late- they've been going ages but collaborated with leftover crack who were one of my alltime favourites even before this shit (bonded with the man i should have married over them in 6th form)

days n daze little blue pills 1,2,3,4

Currently Swapping between some hip hop and metal, depending on the mood or what im doing on the pc. Or what I Smoked =D

Good shit Stee! My daughter's off to Creamfields this weekend and he's playing there - in fact there's a lot of 90s acts on so I must admit to being jealous as fuck. It's costing her a fortune though and can you believe she's taking a suitcase, a duvet and a blowup bed? WTF is up with kids these days..?

That's the problem with the dance music festivals now - they are weekenders (which means 2 consecutive nights getting pilled up with a break between them, essentially ruining it),as opposed to the 14 - 16 hour efforts when they started - essentially superclub branded all night raves with the best production values ever seen since Pink Floyd toured.

It is great to still see it going tho and I am jealous as fuck, as there was a perfect time when the summer was dominated by the 4 superclub festies, Homelands kicking the summer off in May, followed by the Gatecrasher Summer Sound System in June (which I always missed as it was generally too close to my birthday weekend which would have involved doing a major shindig in Brum or London (or Milton Keynes during the 90's when I was still doing the hardcore/ dnb rave thing full on). Then it was Godskitchen Global Gathering, which was always my fave as it was promoted by my regular club and was the closest geographically (Long Marston Airfield near Stratford U. Avon, home to the Phoenix Do's back in the 90's as well as the Bulldog Bash). Then, not being into rock music or Reading, Creamfields was always the traditional end of summer event and although the scally factor was a bit too close to Helter Skelter for my liking (as it was actually hosted next to the City's airport in Speke the years I went) when they are safe the scouse lot are among the best to party with and like the others, the production was always breathtaking.

Hope she has a good and keeps safe, and if she gets bored enough show her this, the flyer for the last Creamfields I attended, 15 years ago

creamfieldsflyer2002.jpg

creamfields2002programme.jpg

Pat the Bunny, From here to utopia

so many great lyrics...

Like if freedom means doing what you want
Well don't you gotta want something?

no one's gonna stop you from dying young and miserable and right
But if you want something better, you gotta put that shit aside

thinking about how all the pills i have with me just make me think they'd be lovely with heroin.

gotta love that crack rock steady

Nothing at the moment as it's 4.55 and I have just got up, but I was well pranged yesterday and listened to the first full on turbo powered set in years (last time I heard anything this hard was in the Polysexual room at the last GK)

Yoji Biomehanika - BBCR1 EM 3/4/2005

I have it on mp3 as part of my EM archive as the youtube comments suggest the upload may not be great.

Betrayed - Understand

about to head to look at some rehabs so listening to recovery oriented music

betrayed's addiction EP is fantastic regardless of whether you want preachy lyrics about not abusing yourself with drugs

"Has this helped my life? It numbed the pain but was it worth the cost?"...

Yes, you're in a fight for your life

Last edited by a moderator:
For feel good music, check out Postmodern Jukebox. They do covers of recent and old songs in a 1920-60’s cover. I really like them and I’m going to see them live in concert soon.

Wingnut Dishwashers Union - Compost Yuppie Scum

the last song Pat the Bunny (my new obsession alongside the Betrayed addiction EP which i've known about for a decade) recorded before going to rehab for alcoholism and heroin addiction- his songs after, like the one i posted above, are heartwarming, rehab helped him.

argh fuck i'm such a state and BL is dead after its brief resurrection last night

Last edited by a moderator: