• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Nothing original in terms of the general sty-lee-ah, but at least its upfront as opposed to my usual reminiscent selection, although I have been in love with this particular jock for 16 years he is still one of the last DJ's I fell for (in so far as I didn't discover him in the 90's)

Awakenings Festival 2018 Sunday - Liveset Adam Beyer @ Area V (Official Video via Youtube)

In term of new (er) music I have been getting back into both him and Drumcode in a big way this summer. I always loved the label when I was still buying records and the sound is as good as ever, as are Beyer and co's selects \o/

Daron Malakian And Scars On Broadway - Dictator (Full Album)

Spiky-bearded guitarist from SOAD's solo album. Sounds rather like SOAD... but as played by a noticeably older man. He does play all the instruments on the album though which is definitely a bonus. T'ain't shite by any means... but is perhaps a tad derivative. Still, if you like SOAD you'll probably like this too.

Single:

Daron Malakian and Scars On Broadway - Lives (Official Video)

<3

Also...

PS: Liking that a lot. Read into that as much or as little as you please :sus:

Last edited:
Trio Mandili - Erti nakhvit (F.U.B.A.R. Keep your filthy eye away from this, I know you by now!!! *COUGH The one in the middle, bag of PV & a roll of foil*)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMTwB5iI3uE

How dare you cast such aspersions upon my character?!

Yeh, she's cute mate - but at my time of life I'd probably be more inclined to do her Mum. Or her Gran. Or both together... ;)

BBW MILFS FTW!

SB1 'Vinyl Fantasy' mix from last year. amazing 'intelligent' technikal d&b set from one of Wolverhampton's best DJ's SB81 / DJ Nolige - (he was resident at 'Cloud 9' - the spectacularly successful old school rave events I had the privilege of helping organise and promote for 2 years at the end of the last decade) .

Currently inordinately fond of...

Deafheaven - Honeycomb

Deafheaven - Vertigo

If unsure of whether or not to clicky suck linkies, as I suggested somewhere elsewhere, sounds kinda like Burzum ate Godspeed You Black Emperor then spat out the pieces into perfectly woven post-black-dream-metal-pop.

Or, in other words, fukkin' gold <3

Listening to a gorgeous tech - infused Drum & Bass mix from 2008, selected by 2 of my favourite producers B2B ' Leon Switch & Kryptic Minds

krypticminds_650.jpg