• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Fields of the Nephilim-'Laura'

Always loved this song, base riff is catchy as hell, and the song always makes me think of this rather sexy autistic chick I know by that name, went to school with her, when we were both 11-12 or so, she's a couple of years older than me, but the years have been more than kind to her, she LITERALLY does not look as if she ever aged past 13 or thereabouts. Looks the same now, as of perhaps 2-3 years ago, as she did when we were just in our first secondary school together. Its kinda spooky actually, as physically she just doesn't seem to age. No, I don't usually see 'looks 12 and looks sexy', but I have known her most of my life, and I had a thing for her big time from the moment I first set eyes on her, so its not really a matter of looking that young, but rather, just that my having the major hots for her never changed, always did, always will, if that makes sense. I do have to remind myself 'no, she isn't 10-11, she's about 35 give or take a year', so I don't creep myself out because of the weird age thing, although its something I've seen before, always in autistic people, almost always in females of our species, where age just slows to a crawl after puberty, or even seems to cease altogether, such as an ex and stalker of mine, 54, could pass for late 20, and drop-dead gorgeous.

https://youtu.be/cOHVvqV_gXs

Under Black Helmet - Impulsive Behavior

Quite possibly my current fave album. Could've picked any track off it but plumped for this one. Just stupidly good. Take more years than I care to think about off me, pump me full o' drugs, drop me inna field and... <3

PS: Still <3<3<3

clipping. - Body & Blood (Men, Women, and Chainsaws edit by Lauren Bousfield)

The original video is brutal and brilliant in equal measures... but Lawdy McGordy does that remix leave the original for dead in a chainsawed 'n' dateraped heap o' corpses 8o

(i'd struggle to pin it down to one section but jesus fuck when that first chorus kicks in my spine just goshdarn melts <3)

Promotional Liquid mix from Easter 2009 by Simon Bassline Smith 'Eater Egg Bank Holiday Monday '09'.

Still ploughing through that hard drive I salvaged and it has some great drum and bass from those couple of years (yes it was at the wrong end of the decade for the British Dance Music scene but the underground urban styles were continuing to evolve - the whole grime / dubstep thing was amazing those first couple of years before the sound reached saturation point and the continued dominance of drum and bass with Chase And Status breaking across and the amazing work that Hospital Records established as their standard both in terms of music output and the raves they put on.

Funnily enuff, I was listening to that very album just t'other day...

It's a great dub album, sadly these days too many people have no idea what real dub is about but it seems me & you do at the least.
I spent years stoned off my ass sitting in my room playing dub.

Also one of the most fine dub tracks ever recorded, perfect to play in the sun with a huge spliff burning.

Augustus Pablo - King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCrYBWh62Y