• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from Belgium

ivio

Greenlighter
Hello Everyone,

I came across this forum by accident, and found it interesting so I decided to register and share my admittedly limited (or not so limited) experience. I will be glad if someone find it helpful.

Otherwise I am a visual artist active in the fields of painting/drawing, sculpture and photography though I haven't had the time for the later for a long time. The rest of my interests include Arts, Culture and Politics. In the past I studied medicine so my interest in the forum subject-matter is more than skin-deep.

My first post could be read here, http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/829928-LSD-and-the-Future-of-Psychiatry

And last but not least, thanks to all people from MAPS for providing this platform to share information and experience.

Hey Ivio, welcome!

If you're interested in discussing politics, check out some of the threads in the Current Events & Politics forum. Always a bit of action happening there. Also, we have a monthly photograph contest (each month a different theme) in the Life Advice & Visual Arts forum if you're interested in participating.

Look forward to your contributions :)

Hey Kaden-Nite,

Thank you for the welcome and for the suggestions! I will have a look at the forums.

Hello ivio! I'm a newbie here too! I will check out your post. Cheers from the land the repealed bathroom bill! (but I'm normally from Dresden.)

Cheers from the land the repealed bathroom bill!
NC will never live that one down! "I need to pee." "Halt! we must first see your ID and then your privates before you can enter the bathroom."8(