• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD oil.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok well since it?s legal and if I smoke MJ I start to freak out I decided to go with CBD oil. I?ve trued to capsules and it relieves a lot of residue anxiety.

So does anyone else have any clue as to why cbd works so well? The thing is I haven?t been able to get good sleep so I ordered some and will be picking it up tomorrow.

I would like to know the effects of CBD oil all the way around.

Anyone? I just got my CBD and I?m wondering how well it will help my anxiety.

It?s actually three grams of CBD resin. It?s in a syringe. I can feel it but would like to know more about this if anyone would like to chime in.

Use the bluelight search function.
You can find answers to questions like these fairly easily without having to start a new thread and wait for responses.

You should be able to find first person accounts of use but keep in mind, everyone reacts differently to substances.

Also, unless youre specifically looking for anecdotes from bluelighters, just perform a google search(or better yet, checkout the ncbi website) for research papers or scholarly articles on cbd pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.

The scientific research thats out there is public so why not search for facts first and stories second.

P.s. you dont need to post the same questions in multiple forums. If members are logged in, it will list most recent unread posts first.

Hope that helps a little.
Happy researchin!

The answer is multiple as it has many wonderful effects. But to specifically say why it relieved adverse effects of marijuana lies in its action upon cytochrome p450 proteins effecting the reaction of enzymes.

By the way, I suggest that you try an indica dominant strain of marijuana instead of sativa since you are suffering adverse effects involving anxiety and think of it as a drug. So consider doseage as you might do very well to reduce the amount you are consuming. I hope this helps, cbd is amazing!