European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Very High tolorence- what to do next?

Otto d

Greenlighter
So I've been taking ibuprofen and codein (12.8mg) tablets for almost 3 years now. I'm at a point where taking 50 pills at a time does jack shit pretty much, except for the faintest codein effect which just isn't worth it at this point. I've even tried plugging 35 pills, as well as combining oral intake + plugging in a single sitting, to no avail. I had recently quit for 2 months and my tolerance built back so ridiculously fast it was back up to 40 pills in a sitting within just a week. My question is, what can I do at this point to feel any codein effects? I wanna stay well away from 'the needle' at the moment, and don't intend on trying it, most likely at all, idealy ever. I've also recently tried taking a bunch of DHC pills (Paramol), both oraly and rectaly, with no increased effects whatsoever. What are my opioid options at this point? I live in the UK by the way. Thanks in advance.

Go to FUBARs and ask for a tour of the cellar.

Seriously i hope you are doing a cwe with those pills or you are doing yourself a shitload of harm

I'd say if I would quit as that really cannot be good for you in any way BUT if you wanna carry of using that family of drugs you will have to step up the quality as in start smoking the gear (I DON'T say that with a light heart & trust me it will wreck your life)

My best opinion is to stop what your doing, I mean it too!!!

Go to FUBARs and ask for a tour of the cellar.

Seriously i hope you are doing a cwe with those pills or you are doing yourself a shitload of harm
Nobody explores my nether regions without my permission. Oh, go on then... ;)

Seriously though, as Consumer said, if you're not extracting the codeine via CWE then you are gonna get SERIOUSLY fucked up. Although ibuprofen is more forgiving in overdose than paracetamol, the doses you mention are insane, particularly if you're fucking about with Paramol as well. A good friend of mine died a horrible death from excessive consumption of 8/500 co-codamol tablets - approximately 30 per day, equating to 15g of paracetamol daily. At your level of consumption I would seriously recommend approaching the drug services for a prescription of something less toxic to your life!

Nobody explores my nether regions without my permission. Oh, go on then... ;)

Seriously though, as Consumer said, if you're not extracting the codeine via CWE then you are gonna get SERIOUSLY fucked up. Although ibuprofen is more forgiving in overdose than paracetamol, the doses you mention are insane, particularly if you're fucking about with Paramol as well. A good friend of mine died a horrible death from excessive consumption of 8/500 co-codamol tablets - approximately 30 per day, equating to 15g of paracetamol daily. At your level of consumption I would seriously recommend approaching the drug services for a prescription of something less toxic to your life!

Actually there is growing evidence that ibuprofen is cardiotoxic not to mention it will destroy your stomach lining. You CANNOT take pills with paracetamol or ibuprofen mixed with codeine in large quantities without doing a shitload of damage and certainly in the case of paracetamol irreversible and a ticket to a horribly painful and prolonged death. Research CWE and you can just get the codeine and all you need is cold water and a coffee filter. More than 4g of paracetamol and it begins to be toxic to the liver. Thats 8 tablets on average if the tablet has 500mg of apap in it.

The harsh reality is that you either take this as a sign to asses the path you are taking or in all likelihood you will have your life ripped apart at some point in the near future.

Aye, it's creeping up on you, and in complete disregard of the opioid content, that really better be CWE'ed, think about at least switching to liquid formulations (that said, careful with gee's linctus if you have a massive tolerance, relative to it's potency, the squill contains cardiac glycosides, and megadosing would likely not be healthy, that said, a couple of bottles of the stuff doesn't seem likely to off anyone, despite the relative potency of squill as a poison (intriguing trivia-almost without exception, cardiac glycosides from the plant world are cardenolides and their steroidal aglycones, the toxins in squill are bufodienolides, more akin to the cardiotoxic steroids in toad 'venoms', all your foxglove, oleander, strophanthus, antiarin etc. being of the cardenolide family toxin producers)

Also, if available online, ultra-low-dose naltrexone has been spoken of highly, never tried it, but reportedly hammers on tolerance to opioids. Memantine does too..jesus does it ever.