• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Re: ADHD(major) + BPII(depression due to a drug reaction) stack.

CSM25

Bluelighter
Re: ADHD(major) + BPII(depression due to a drug reaction) stack.

Hi there.
With the exception of adverse drug reactions - my BPII isn't that bad.
It was horrible - mania and depression and substance abuse wise when I was 21 bc I was misdiagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.

Really I have ADHD (off the charts) and probably BPII.
I took finasteride last year for 4.5 mo and for the second time in my life experienced iatrogenic illness.
Post finasteride syndrome. After some suicidal ideation and whatnot (it's finasteride), I was very sick and am now trying to recover.

I don't tolerate meds outside of stimulants. I am trying to make a neuro stack for when I am 30-40% healed from PFS (which is a nightmare that I can't adequately describe). Then I'll be back on Dexedrine. I am doing ok with lithium orotate and iodine occasionally. My intended stack will be Dexedrine - focus, and iodine and lithium orotate.

I was on Lamotrigine 89 days, suffered massive hairloss, went on finasteride 125 days or so. And suffered Lamo not working anymore. And I suffered vision loss, suicidal feelings (24-7), inability to digest any food, severe depression, visual change to my appearance (perhaps sunken cheekbones or perhaps fat loss under my eyes), muscle loss, fat gain. Neuro , Sexual, and Physical side effects - like 20 of them.

Anyways, I'm working with a group of people to holistically heal this (another forum). I have fasted to cleanse (water fast) and am working on repairing 5ar enzyme inhibitor damage. I will try things like ellaone/ru486. I will also try R-andro. This all sounds crazy, but I created a plan that will run alongside my mental health plan.

No I am not getting much medical advice. I cured PSSD, SSRI-induced mania, alcoholism, cocaine addiction all by myself (it was hard, I was 21-24). Now I'm trying to fix this.

Please help me if anyone has had PFS.
And more importantly here can Dex + Lithium orotate (9.2mg twice a day, or once at night) and liquid iodine supplements help me treat my combined ADHD/Bipolar. I am not imagining any of this. I wouldn't wish it on most people (perhaps the heads of Big Pharma, and various enemies).

I'd really appreciate help here. Maybe someone has bpii and adhd or was dx'd with them and didn't tolerate mood stabilizers. I was fine at 20 pre meds. Fine enough at 24-26 but needed help with ADHD. Then at 29 (last year), I ruined my life again by misplacing trust (which I don't usually do) in this diagnosis. Yes lamotrigine helped - but at the cost of my hair? No thanks. I've never been suicidal nor depressed as long as I was in my adult life, outside of finasteride. Usually my mood switches like ADHD and is low grade but I can have fun. I have fun when I succeed and do well in life, money, grades, fitness, friends. This has taken my life for a very bad turn. But I;m trying my hardest to fix it.

---
BTW: Lamo stopped working because Finasteride inhibits ugt1a4 which Lamotrigine is metabolized by or because of neurosteroid depletion. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25448279/

I liked the way I looked and thought prior to taking finasteride. I was smart, healthy, and full of life in many ways... and I want it all back but I can't get the time back.
If Lamotrigine didn't mess with hair and for sure didn't impair cognitive function I'd have stuck it out but I had lots of side effects. I am sensitive to meds. I fixed a lot of my life the last 5-7 yrs and was functional, working towards happiness. I need to be in that place again.

Last edited:
I dropped lamictal from my meds when I was given Latuda. Never had negative side effects, my doctor just thought I was taking too many drugs that accomplished the same thing. However I do very well with mood stabilizers so I can't help you there.
I believe topamax is used in place of lamictal sometimes.