• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Portland, Oregon Junkies

I just moved to a new town / city from jersey last week, and seems like even finding it is difficult out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the rules Badtrip89 we do not facilitate the sourcing of drugs on Bluelight.

Here, here! I find that with most of the junkies i have met & continue to meet quite a lot of them are very intelligent. It’s like the dope seems to bring them to a point where they can tolerate the stupidity that engulfs us all. If you find any ‘hot spot’ do share.
thanks

Maybe you should read the rules if you want to stick around for very long, bluelight doesn't allow any form of sourcing.

I was commenting on the previous statement “where to find legitimate guys in the Portland areas” no sourcing for friends?

My apologies if i sound as if i am trying to source. Merely trying to understand how people in my area are dealing with their issues in a safer & less dramatic way than i.
perhaps someone could help me with proper verbage

How's it goin' Nico? What's life in Portland like?

Hey, according to Blue Light bylaws, moderators are not allowed to flirt with the clients.

Yeah, dude, Article IV; Section III of the Blue Light bylaws.

Watch out, Nico, for these moderators. They're tricky and obsessed with Internet "power."

Hey, according to Blue Light bylaws, moderators are not allowed to flirt with the clients.

Yeah, dude, Article IV; Section III of the Blue Light bylaws.

Watch out, Nico, for these moderators. They're tricky and obsessed with Internet "power."

Lol definitely, sooo much power involved in this unpaid work.

I just moved to a new town / city from jersey last week, and seems like even finding it is difficult out here.

Of course it is, dude. Portland/Eugene ain't Paterson, Newark, Camden or Philly. Any idiot with five dollars can cop there.

Be glad you're out of Jersey, though. As one dude once told me in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, "Dude, get out of jersey. That place takes years off of your life."

Take advantage of the weed scene up there. Kick the dope, dude. It don't lead anywhere. Plus, the game's too dangerous anymore. To many synthetics out there. Well, out in Jersey at least.

And it seems as you aren't using regularly which just puts you at more risk.

But, if you have to... Look for Mexican delivery drivers. They deal with anyone out there. You get a number and they meet you. Flag down any young Mexican men you see driving Honda Civics. Check those "Keep Portland weird areas" as I'm sure there's a bunch of bars and shit were dope fiends congregate.

Of course, most of the stuff you hear aboot drugs on the TV and stuff ain't correct. Like, people have said Portland has had good dope for decades. I find that hard to believe. Mexican was garbage up until recently when they started producing "white heroin," but most of that probably gets sent to the Northeast. Yeah there's some good tar, but that stuff don't compare to the South American powder. Plus ain't that stuff dirty as hell?

Depends on your look, if you've got tracks you'll have to fight off the offers.

South jetty bill hit the nail on the head for the most part I'm originally from the south Jersey/Camden/Philly area but I've lived all over including the northwest. I've copped and been around the Portland scene and for the most part the tar isn't terrible but the way to go is most definitely a Mexican delivery service. the tar vs powder thing actually is closer than you'd think. Tar, even street tar can be pretty decent compared to powder, and a ton of the stuff on northeast nowadays isn't even heroin. Downtown has a pretty strong scene, I think the majority of homeless use it, so that could be your in. Offer up a few dollars or a "bag" and boom your in. Isn't too hard to cop in any big city these days. Best of luck.

Never try t0 get high in Bend, 0reg0n. the dark sucks and is 160+ a gm. lame as fuck

I 100% concur. The guys here are passive aggressive, desexualuzed possibly from growing up in a mom only household, and asexual. Its as though they could take it or leave it and this goes for relationships, simple f?!#king, casual relationships, etc. They rather play online games or hang w the bros. I don't know if it's necessarily demographic thing or a culture issue. Whatever the case, I am grateful that I still have friends that have that testosterone manly thing still in them. Granted friends with benefits but at least it's a turn on. What's there to get excited about otherwise?

"Watch out, Nico, for these moderators. They're tricky and obsessed with Internet "power."

ha...was I stopping anyone?;-)