View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(Psilocybin) and Meditation (In the dark for the whole trip) - Pointers

Visionary_Kpsycho

Bluelighter
I am doing this, It's happening and I am not going to pregret this. It woul be 5-6grams of mushrooms and when I find the 5 grams of dried mushrooms (Will video tape for the trip report) I will do this in the Dark. For (Self Evident Truths Which are Spiritual) psychology and testing out my own philosophical inquiries.
I have a feeling I can get some Mushrooms/Psilocybin Extract; up here in Eastern Canada, eventually lol.

I am Wondering though, on pointers though. I know some of you have more ..... Should I say.... "Experience" in the psychonautic areas of the psyche; and worlds within.

I was wondering about any great, (Professional) pointers as this will be documented.

(Thank you Again)

Eskerrik asko,

Visionary_kpsycho.

You may want to have a yoga (or other) mat ready to switch from sitting meditation to lying down.

I have a feeling I can get some Mushrooms/Psilocybin Extract; up here in Eastern Canada, eventually lol.

You might have an easier time acquiring 4-AcO-DMT, which produces effects nearly identical to those of Psilocybin, is Canada-legal (atleast as far as I know), and is likely to be significantly cheaper than shroom extract.

The substance responsible for the actual psychedelic action of shrooms is Psilocin (4-HO-DMT), which is the pharmacologically active metabolite of its phosphate ester, Psilocybin (4-PO-DMT).
4-AcO-DMT ("Psilacetin") is the acetate ester of Psilocin, and is likewise quickly converted to the active form in your body.

5-6 grams of dried shrooms equals roughly ~50 mg of Psilocybin, or roughly the same amount of 4-AcO-DMT.

Hope it goes as you hope and hearing back from you afterwards would be great, best wishes brother.