• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Virgin Viens. Advice?

downerprimadonna

Greenlighter
I have recently made the conscious decision to IV heroin. I have always been so against of the thought of it due to a loved one dying from speed balling with heroin and cocaine by IV. But my last trip while meditating on MDMA; the confidence and knowledge of shooting up just came to me.. I know that may not sound believable, but for you avid psychedelic drug "users" must know the random telepathic knowledge that comes to you from what seems out of thin air?
Anyways,
I have taken snorted and smoked opiates and benzos before. Many times. For about 6 years now? Roughly on and off. Have tried snorting tar once. Years ago, absolutely sure my ex best friend (who had moved and had gotten me the hookup) used half of what i bought to shoot up in the bathroom while he showed me the WRONG WAY to snort tar. Thinking back now i should have researched how to myself because i sure did have the resources. Ya live and ya learn.

I have recently gotten a hold of some REAL pure uncut Heroin #3...
nobody can really change my mind on my decision on shooting it, iv gathered all my sterile supplies, citric acid, narcan..
For my first time of shooting uncut for that matter. Would It be wise to start out with 5mg? or 10?
Also, what does shooting it for the first time feel like? mind and body?

Last edited:
Start out with smaller than you think. Now go even smaller. Remember, you can always do more but you can never do less. I won't lie: shooting it for the first time feels great, like nothing you've ever felt before. But just be aware that you'll never be able to get that same first-high feeling back ever again. But you'll want to. And you might be willing to do anything to get it. Just be careful. Good luck.

I tried shooting on my own for the first time, I had a lot of difficulty. Do you know somebody that can help you?

In my experience I didn't really get much more from shooting then I did from smoking, so after trying twice, I went back to smoking. Its probably because I tried such small amounts.

Anyway, its really not a good idea OP.

But if you must, be safe about it, sterilize the area and don't reuse syringes.

I've said that line a million times lol, along with grade A, straight from Afghanistan, etc. Have never met a dealer with just mediocre drugs, shits always fire.

That's a dangerous road you're about to travel. How do you know for sure your H isn't cut with Fent? The answer is, you don't unless it's been tested. If you must, start super small and go from there. Also, the Narcan is a nice touch but will require another human being in your presence for it to be administered, if needed. Do you have someone who will be with you? That could be a real lifesaver if the shit hits the fan.

Downer, first off, welcome to the Community. I can see that you're fairly green so I just thought I would send over our shoddy excuse for a welcome wagon. I baked you Cannabis cookies, but I ate them all on the way over to give them to you ;( We're working on it.

The initial, first, primary problem we need to address and that other BL'ers have alluded to, is how exactly do you know that your product is uncut. I'm sad to say that what everyone has said is true. Having "fire/pure" is simply a dealer's way of saying that he has Heroin to sell. It doesn't in any way reflect the true quality of the drugs. The only way you will know is if you've taken it or sent it to a lab to be tested and then witnessed the results first-hand. Otherwise, and I'm sorry,

You don't know

Do you have a scale? I'm assuming that you do if you're mentioning weight in milligram quantity. I can see that you're on more of a spirituality-kick as opposed to a wanting to escape life-kick, so we're going to start with a very small dosage. No more than 25mg-50mg. There's no reason to do more than that for your first time. This dose, provided that it's actually Heroin, will give you a good idea of what Heroin is without the risk of killing you. At worst, you may get sick, but this is common for most beginners anyway.

Do you know how to inject? I highly, highly recommend finding someone who knows what they're doing to show you how. It's not extremely easy. If someone shows you one time and you pay attention, you should be on your way. It's unfortunately not a thing that if you keep trying and fucking up, it will eventually "come to you". These people just continually fuck up until they've wasted their circulatory system.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Safer_injection_guide

I've included a link that will guide you through the process should you try to attempt it yourself. It's much better at explaining then I am and even has some neat pictures for you. I'm not going to tell you what to expect from using Heroin. People have been asking what Heroin feels like since Heroin was introduce. There's no way to accurately quantify the thoughts and feelings. I can tell you that it feels good though.

I havent had to put ascorbic or citric acid in h here so cant say anything about getting it to dissolve but make sure you use proper filters etc.

As for iv, look up the directory for how to tie off and pump your veins. Mark where they are. Make sure the bevel faced up towards you. Use a shallow angle. Dont have any bubbles at all. Pull back and only slam when blood draws back into the syringe. Stop if it stings as thats a miss. Pull out when youre done and put firm pressure on the site with clean cotton or alco swab.

Might be best to practice with sterile saline.

Someone very close to me will be shooting me up and watching my every move. I do not buy my stuff from the states and i have tested it for fent. Everythings a go, im just honestly waiting for my next day off of work so i have time to recoop from the come down.

Nice to meet you!
I have multiple test kits i have tried it on, but i guess when it comes down to it your right about getting it tested in a lab.
On the other hand, keeping it optimistic, I have bought from this vendor MANY times for other substances. He is a very reputable person not from the states. From the Netherlands area actually. And yes someone close to me the has administered an IV before will be doing it for me and keeping a close eye.
Anyways thanks for making me laugh, the link and the realism! Much appreciated!

You say you're experienced with opioids, correct? If so, what's up with "waiting for my next day off of work so i have time to recoop from the come down."?

Okay, color me wrong on the issue of purity. If you're confident in the veracity of the test, than I have to trust your side of the experience. So, if we are indeed moving forward with this in mind, that is, that you have near-pharmaceutical grade Heroin you might want to keep the dosage around the 20mg area for full-effect but to also stay clear of danger. Please get back to us and let us know how that goes. I'm really curious about the purity of your Heroin and given that Morphine/Heroin does not follow a complicated, variable metabolic route, we can judge with fair confidence the purity of your dope.

This is pretty cool. As you're probably aware, you seem pretty educated, Opioids in their own right are pretty much non-toxic. You can use them for your entire life and hell, you might end up living longer, lack of stress and stuff ;) Using long-term like this implies a lot of self-control and responsibility and even with these two thoroughly in mind, the average functional user will still "slip" somehow from time to time and find themselves in a difficult situation; fired from job, dealer robs you and disappears, the list goes on. I hope you have a good experience.

everybody i know that has shot up H, tells me the come down off heroin is terrible, the shitting and puking at the same time. mood swings. hot flashes. i have not had that even with oxy ..

That would be the withdrawals, and yes they are definitely hell.

If you're not hooked on opioids(the oxycodone you spoke of, fent, and yes HEROIN), there aren't withdrawals, and there is no comedown. Heroin just wears off like oxy does. It's not going to make you sick unless you take too much, and you won't need a day off of work to recover...

Yes 20mg pharm grade diamorphine is equivalent to 30-49mg morphine, though with an almost immediate onset

BE VERY CAREFUL, scales aside, and post back - And welcome, I am not Keif, though resident opioid go-to poster Luck to ya :)

Oh, get an antihistamine, recommendation is 25-50mg diphenhydramine or 10-15mg Cetirizine; if you are in UK or have otherwise access, 25-50mg Hydroxyzine is best

It will take care of nausea and most other side effects, like itching, and 1st gen antihistamines can potentially the experience- Luck again

Yes 20mg pharm grade diamorphine is equivalent to 30-49mg morphine, though with an almost immediate onset

BE VERY CAREFUL, scales aside, and post back - And welcome, I am not Keif, though resident opioid go-to poster Luck to ya :)

Oh, get an antihistamine, recommendation is 25-50mg diphenhydramine or 10-15mg Cetirizine; if you are in UK or have otherwise access, 25-50mg Hydroxyzine is best

It will take care of nausea and most other side effects, like itching, and 1st gen antihistamines can potentially the experience- Luck again

Maybe I am just weird, but why on earth would someone want to get rid of the itching? It was one of the physical aspects I found the most pleasing. A warm, itching feeling.

I haven't read every word of the above, but the idea of being able to get 90%+ pure heroin seems insane to me. There have been a lot of sample-based research done on heroin and if I remember correctly, it is very rare to even find 50% pure. It isn't just about profit for the dealers, either. I would like to say that dealers care about their customers and I am sure some of them do to a decent degree but having people die on you is an extremely fast way to get arrested. So if everyone else is town is selling about ~35% pure (which most heads would consider "good stuff" actually) and you are selling 98% pure, you are going to kill everyone. For that reason, highly pure heroin is extremely rare.

Not true, I'm in st. Louis, average is 45-50%, and it's not at all uncommon to get 80% or higher.

Well 50-75% dope blows people's minds, tubbs

It depends on region-luckily east coast powder is available, albeit in. I'll, and highly pure-a second type was ~50%, and some thought it was the bomb

Remember though, a gram of heroin would be anywhere 1.5-2.5 grams morphine; most sources say about double, so let's say close to 2 grams- that is 2grams IV oxy, 300mg IV Hydromorphone, nearly 4 grams PO oxycodone or 5-7 grans hydrocodone, point is, A LOT OF OPIOIDS-so it would be dangerous, although 100% would be unlikely simply because of the conversion process, which leaves behind un acetylated morphine and codiene, though also some MA and norcodiene-still, 90% pure diamorphine would be dangerous-4 grams or an 8 ball? That is almost 10 grams of oxycodone or morphine-

Agree with you, just saying, hard users should use they're business connects for the serious sh!t, lest people who think a quarter is a normal dose(or even a bag or half) OD

Here is a link to the DEA's heroin sample program (not sure why it isn't allowing me to link it to text: https://ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/pubs/2013 Heroin Domestic Monitor Program.pdf). The overall average is 35%. A couple of regions did see up to 70% at the highest. Some where in the teens or even the single digits. I imagine those are the places where a bag can weigh as much as 150 - 200mg. I saw that once and it creeped me out to see people doing so much but it was just very, very poor quality.

Anything over 70% is going to be very rare, and is completely irresponsible. Of course it is not unheard of. Heroin over 70% pure likely came from someone very close to the regional trafficker.