• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NBA Regular Season, Trades, Playoffs and Beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Not going as well as I'd hoped for Russ and Okc.

Houston is being Houston.

Cavs/Pacers has been the series to watch so far. Who knows how that will go.

Tonight the 76ers and GS can wrap things up at home.

Ecstasy...tombs...where'd y'all go? What are your thoughts on the playoffs so far?

Just when you thought we might not have a Warriors/Lebron Finals..... :\

BronBron gettin' shalacked. Held to 7 in the first half of Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Lebron has had the best playoff performance of any player in history so far imo. The Cavs have no business being tied 2-2 with this Celtics team. Kevin Love had the worst game ive ever seen from a suppossed all star last night. Its really crazy how much better LBJ makes Cleveland on a night in night out basis.

He really has been phenomenal, overall. I have so much respect for athletes who pour their whole lives into their sport and still have time to be decent human beings.

Think it'll go 6 or 7 cj?

I like the Celtics in 7 but im rooting for the Cavs. Its kind of a moot point though as neither team has anything for the warriors

Yeah it would make it more interesting. The Houston golden State game last night was really interesting. GS choked it away in the 4th even with Harden having a bad game. If Houston clicks on all cylinders it could be an interesting 3 games. I still like GS though

Harden didn't have a great scoring night, but he really got in there on defense. Pretty impressive. Definitely the most entertaining game of the series.

Should be an epic game at Boston tonight. I have a feeling whoever wins game 5 will win the Eastern Conference.

Your right on Hardens defense. I just looked at his stat line and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I guess I just want to see him be more aggressive going to the basket at the end of the game.

I agree with you that whoever wins tonight will win the series in the east. I'm hoping LeBron will get some help from the supporting cast but I don't think it's likely

I'm hoping Cavs win. Warriors Celtics Finals would be boring as hell. Or Rockets Celtics for that matter.

Too bad Celtics don't have Kyrie or Hayward. That would have made things so much more interesting.

Cavs Warriors IV would be the most entertaining, just to see Lebron go all out if nothing else.

I guess I jinxed Lebron. They're gonna have to win two in a row now. Not gonna be easy when Boston has game 7 and they're undefeated at home in the playoffs.

I got pissed and turned it off in the 3rd quarter last night. LeBron just has no help at all. I think it ends tommorow night in Cleveland.

Rockets might have a chance tonight with Clay Thompson being hurt. Should be an exciting game.

Harden went 0-11 from 3 last night and they still won. Pretty incredible.

Both the Warriors and Cavs now face elimination in game 6.

Yeah but the injury to Chris Paul is absolutely devastating to the Rockets chances. I still think the warriors pull it off.

Cleveland should win tonight I hope. A Boston Golden State finals would be a turn off to me. I want to see Cleveland vs houston

Yeah but the injury to Chris Paul is absolutely devastating to the Rockets chances. I still think the warriors pull it off.

Cleveland should win tonight I hope. A Boston Golden State finals would be a turn off to me. I want to see Cleveland vs houston

we don't know exactly how bad off Chris Paul is. We know he won't play game 6, but I wonder if that's just to let him rest up for game 7 in Houston. Rockets are assuming game 6 is already lost. Idk. We will see I guess.

LeBron straight balled out last night. To me bringing this team to within a game of the finals is the most impressive accomplishment of his career. The Celtics could choke in game 7.

I'm actually kind of expecting they will choke now. The wind seems to be at Lebron's back. There will be a lot of hostility there though.

Crazy how up and down these series have been. East and West.

I'm pulling hard for the Celtics right now they're my team. I think whoever comes out of the East will be going up against the warriors because there's no way CP3 will be back at 100 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.