View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Tolerance After Ketamine Usage

CousinCocaine

Bluelighter
I?ve read from several different sources that DXM and Ketamine can have a pretty bad issue with cross tolerance. Is that true? I never remember finding any studies to back that up just the reports of several users. I ask because I recently gave up ketamine (for good most likely due to some issues that I?d rather not go into) but want to start using DXM again from time to time because I really enjoy it but thought if I already had tolerance to it because of ketamine trying it too soon would just make the problem even worse.

If it helps I took ketamine orally off and on a few nights every other week or so for around 4.5months (stopped around 3 weeks ago) in that time I went through a little over 30-40grams worth (all taken orally.)

Would that amount cause an extremely high tolerance I know normally it would but considering the ROA I thought it could be different? If I took DXM now would it even do anything? If I do have an extremely high cross tolerance how long should I wait before attempting to trip on DXM?

There is def some cross tolerance with all dissios.

But i did dxm after doing around 4g of ketamine spread out over a week.
I def needed more then usual to get fully immersed, however the magic was def there.

I recommend titrating your dose abit and be ready to need slightly more then expected.

Thanks... I’ll probably wait couple more weeks before trying any and give it a bit more time. If anyone is interested I can write an update if/when I do.

Can any1 get vials of ketaset, and has anyone ever heard of telazol tilentamine/zolazepam its like ketamine and it contains the strongest benzodiazapine known