L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Lube Problem

justchillinghbu

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I have started using lube in bed, but we keep having a clean-up problem. After I apply the lube idk what to do with my lubey hand as I don't want to wipe it on the bed. How do you guys apply lube without getting your hands all gross?

Put lube on top of your tongue and start licking. Your hands won?t be dirty atleast.

When you are done applying the lube, grab a hand towel you have conveniently placed nearby to quickly wipe your hands dry. With practice this shouldn't take more than 2 seconds to achieve, so you should be able to go back to your business with no time wasted.

A t-shirt can serve the same purpose in a pinch (assuming you don't mind getting it greasy), but a towel is easier to work with.

When you are done applying the lube, grab a hand towel you have conveniently placed nearby to quickly wipe your hands dry. With practice this shouldn't take more than 2 seconds to achieve, so you should be able to go back to your business with no time wasted.

A t-shirt can serve the same purpose in a pinch (assuming you don't mind getting it greasy), but a towel is easier to work with.

This is the answer. My wife hates getting her and my love juice on the bed, me not so much, so when we get ready for fucking, throw a big beach towel down to avoid that.

I almost always go down on her first and we use lube with that too so I can finger her pussy while licking it. Our love juice of choice is astroglide. If it's good enough for interplanetary sex, it's good enough for us. It doesn't taste bad and is safe to ingest. In our past, we have used the bullet for bc as well as spermicide coated diaphragms. If you're using anything that involves a spermicide, avoid going down on her once those are in the pussy. It may or may not be safe to ingest but after it made my lips and tongue a bit numb once, I've never eaten the spermicide filled pussy again.

When it is time for the fucking, I work more into her pussy and slather some on my hard dick too. Thinking ahead of time, there is either a wash cloth or hand towel, to the right of her head to absorb as much of the lube from my hand as possible. Like w01fg4ng, I have used a t-shirt in a pinch and since I wear knit boxers, they have also been used.

Last edited: