• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can I split a Vyvanse instant release 30mg?

carleylen

Greenlighter
Is it safe? Is there any way I can do this safely? I have a big day tomorrow and I will need my medicine to last longer than usual.
I don?t want to take two 30mg, so I need to figure out how to split one 30

God I wish my brain worked like yours. Technically, yes you should be able to just split the contents of the capsule in half. In my experience, when I first started with Adderall I was prescribed extended release instead of instant I actually called the doctor to see if I could do this, they do not recommend but I think thats because unless you counted every minuscule little beads you wouldn't be sure if it was exactly half? I don't know, this is a pretty low, therapeutic dose so if it were me I would eye it and just take it with some applesauce.

Actually, if it were me I would take 4....but seriously do what you're doing, stay cautious, this is VERY good.

Vyvanse is not instant release, it is a prodrug for Dextroamphetamine that you will slowly process into said stimulant, providing more stable plasma levels compared to regular Dextroamphetamine IR tablets that are just Dextroamphetamine + inactive binders.

Oh didn?t know that... always thought vyvanse could be instant or extended. Thanks!