• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing 150mgs of MDMA when on low dose of ssri's?

clapton99

Greenlighter
So I have been on 15mgs of lexapro for a year, and I am now wanting to do molly first time and I have heard that SSRI's can affect the experience. So what do you guys say..? Can I still feel the euphoric effects and all that If I roll?
Thanks

I took alot mdma on ssri some time ago.
It diminishes almost the entire effect.

The only person I knew which did take MDMA with an ssri pemt the whole night throwing up and never rolled.

I have had multiple occasions where I was dosing friends or friends of friends, for their first time and I always ask if they are taking meds for anxiety or depression. People are usually weary to confess but I tell them your wasting your money as you will not roll or feel any positive effects with a very possible array of negative effects. But the kicker is that if you are taking these type of meds you should not roll in the first place. MDMA does cause great happiness but come downs and the days after can be tricky. If you have some type of depression rolling is not a good idea imo. I dont have any type of depression so I cant say with personal experience, but I can imagine a person with depression having a bad mdma comedown being quite the ride.

Like others said I have been with people who gave rolls to people on ssris, who apparently stopped taking the meds for a day or two, and they are puking and sick for a few days after, with only a 2-4 hour weak high. Not worth it.